The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 2 July 2019, 11:02 AM   #31
GoingPlaces
"TRF" Member

Sand Hill Watch Company Review

Sandhill is now I believe RolliWorks. Mike was excellent to work with. I had no issues and would use him again. I would be careful throwing around those accusations around here.

Perhaps something happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GoingPlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 July 2019, 12:48 PM   #32
toxicavenger
"TRF" Member

Watch: Seiko's
Quote:
Originally Posted by edweather View Post
Imo, it would be nice if Michael would respond. Also, not sure if this is related, tried to go to the website on my computer and phone, and got an error message.
Who are you referring to? Mike at Sand Hill (which is now Rollieworks) or Michael Young?
toxicavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 July 2019, 11:48 PM   #33
edweather
"TRF" Member

Watch: Casio Illuminator
I was referring to the Mike that Peejay05 mentioned. Didn't realize there were two Mikes. Didn't mean to make this complicated, just wanted to get a response. I always thought Sand Hill Watch was a good company. I'm certainly not throwing any accusations around, just responding to the post above mine. I bought a nice watch from them last year, and had no problems.
Old 3 July 2019, 03:33 AM   #34
toxicavenger
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejay05 View Post
I bought a second hand original ‘Rolex’ (or so I thought) that turned out to be a fake! Despite claims that this watch’s authenticity was certified and had been professionally refurbished it the no. 1 numeral became detached from the face within less than 6 months of purchase. I did not seek any redress from Sandhill WC but took it directly to Rolex to effect the repair. Rolex stated in writing that ‘the watch had been heavily modified’ and the the ‘serial number had been altered.’ Rolex refused to service or repair my watch due to its dubious identity. I brought this to the attention of Sandhill WC but to no avail. They offered me less than half of what I paid. Sandhill WC and MR M Hui are not to be trusted. They are charlatans, dishonest, liars and have no integrity. They have no concept of customer service. I suggest any prospective buyers be very cautious. Maybe use a reputable dealer. If you do buy anything from these people have it checked by the original manufacturer!
Your post sounds like b.s.
Old 3 July 2019, 03:34 AM   #35
toxicavenger
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edweather View Post
I was referring to the Mike that Peejay05 mentioned. Didn't realize there were two Mikes. Didn't mean to make this complicated, just wanted to get a response. I always thought Sand Hill Watch was a good company. I'm certainly not throwing any accusations around, just responding to the post above mine. I bought a nice watch from them last year, and had no problems.
One of the other posters in thread was talking about Michael Young so that is why I was asking.

The above post sounds like crap. He provided no info what so ever and it seems like it is a rant post.
Old 17 July 2019, 07:13 AM   #36
Peejay05
"TRF" Member

Mike Hui is a man of dubious integrity and character. He is not to be trusted. If you decide to buy from him please have the merchandise checked by the original manufacturer. If he didn’t alter the serial number on my watch himself then he now has all the proof needed to confirm that the watch he sold as genuine is a fake. He is not interested. He has no integrity and refuses to accept the overwhelming proof from the ultimate source on Rolex watches; Rolex! . Please don’t trust this man. If you would like to see the evidence I will be happy to send it to you. paul dot Jones 7 at me dot com. I can provide the letter from Rolex and photos of the altered serial number. I suspect this may be why the company name has changed if what I read is correct. Please don’t make the same mistake as I did.
Peejay05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 July 2019, 04:54 PM   #37
tjbender
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejay05 View Post
Mike Hui is a man of dubious integrity and character. He is not to be trusted. If you decide to buy from him please have the merchandise checked by the original manufacturer. If he didn’t alter the serial number on my watch himself then he now has all the proof needed to confirm that the watch he sold as genuine is a fake. He is not interested. He has no integrity and refuses to accept the overwhelming proof from the ultimate source on Rolex watches; Rolex! . Please don’t trust this man. If you would like to see the evidence I will be happy to send it to you. paul dot Jones 7 at me dot com. I can provide the letter from Rolex and photos of the altered serial number. I suspect this may be why the company name has changed if what I read is correct. Please don’t make the same mistake as I did.
Mike and his team are top notch! His change from Sand Hill to Rolliworks has nothing to do with the above, but rather a shift in his focus - servicing/bracelet repairs. He does some of the best work in the business and is trusted by all of the big names in the industry. So what exactly occurred here? Why are you not providing supporting documentation or pics of your claim?
tjbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 July 2019, 12:11 AM   #38
Jonnyj
"TRF" Member

Watch: Yachtmaster 2
Amazing how beautiful it turned out !!!
Jonnyj is offline   Reply With Quote