The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 29 June 2012, 05:37 AM   #1
jankoxxx
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too poor for R
WTSoT: Guinand Flying Officer

Although I like this one a lot I am finding myself looking at other ones with great lust again :twisted:

I am offering the Guinand for sale or trade. I am not sure what I want from a trade but I like older chronographs, domed acrylic and stuff like that :)

And now a bit of a description. My watch is a Guinand Flying Officer from 2010. It is a limited edition of 200 pieces and I think only 100 have been made so far. It is a 24-hour chronograph with heavily modified Valjoux 7760 movement which is nicely decorated and visible via the see-through back. There are many interesting details about this watch like the glossy dial with guilloche subdials. Guinand is owned by Helmut Sinn - the founder of Sinn Uhren and this Guinand is build like a Sinn - excellent quality and design. The case is polished SS. Both crystals are sapphire, and the upper one is slightly domed.
The signed crown is big enough to make the winding a daily pleasure and the chrono pushers work as they should. The chronograph resets as it should. The lume on this piece is magnificent and lasts quite long. Box and papers are present. The original strap but I have plenty of straps in the box so we will be able to sort this out.. original buckle is present.

Case diameter is 37,5mm and the watch is about 13,5mm. It is a chronograph so it doesnt look small even on larger wrists.

Condition is excellent. There are just the tiniest hairlines, no dinks or deep scratches except some minor strap changing marks and one relatively deeper scratch on the left upper lug. Nothing disturbing though.

These are 2350 USD new so I am setting the trade value to 1850 USD. Sale price is 1650 USD via Paypal (+3%) or BT, shipping depends on location.
I dont have references here on this forum yet but you can find only excellent feedback on many other watch-related sites.

Thanks for looking and if there are any questions or you would like to see more pics, just ask.

J.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7981 (Medium).jpg (106.9 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9105 (Custom).jpg (55.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9111 (Custom).jpg (93.1 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9114 (Custom).jpg (62.0 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF9126 (Custom).jpg (70.8 KB, 89 views)
jankoxxx is offline   Reply With Quote