The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 7 October 2010, 08:46 PM   #91
dalip
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PAM Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by directioneng View Post
You are a nice guy Glenn.

A lot nicer than I.
Absolutely

It's the same story Glenn....the guy is unbelievable. But now there's some pressure maybe he will cough up.

And that is the most important thing here. That he pays you back...or as Steve has stated it is a felony.

So Tristan....if you are reading this: pay Glenn back what is rightfully his. You cannot .. And WILL NOT...get away with theft of this amount of money. No way.

Glenn has been patient and exceptionally calm considering. So please do the right thing by him.

------------------------------------------------------------
"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw
dalip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 October 2010, 09:04 PM   #92
EE33
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16613 16710 116520
I read with disbelief, not the same crook again!!!!

Punctuality is the courtesy shown only by Kings

Dalip: "GTG posts are worthless without pics, absolutely worthless"
EE33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 October 2010, 11:18 PM   #93
ducatidoc
"TRF" Member

Watch: zenith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brian View Post
A thread about this has been opened in a forum that he is active on.
We'll see what he has to say.
My money's on "stolen in transit". Because, of course, all mailmen know the value of an old steel bracelet. Just another unfortunate coincidence.
Let... the tap dancing... BEGIN!

And I thought I would never use that smiley.
Quote:
I can't say, but google could help ROLEX fans track this RENEGADE down and see what he has to say for himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol-x View Post
Dalip, Glenn and myself....it's not confusing.

A wrench sent in the mail, speaks volumes here.

Other forums (you well know) welcome and give high praise to Bassethouds, holding him up as some kind of hero that 'got to me'.

That speaks volumes too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalip View Post
[/U][/B]

It does indeed.
Could somebody clarify this ? Are these posts related and/or interactive ? Thanks.

# 26371
NAWCC Member
ducatidoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 October 2010, 11:48 PM   #94
Earl
"TRF" Member

Watch: out
I'm not up to date on the specifics but, couldn't this be reported to Interpol? It is a international internet fraud crime and since the specifics are all on the envelope should be easy to report....?
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 12:01 AM   #95
ParisDakarBmw
Banned

Watch: 116610 Sub-C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
I'm not up to date on the specifics but, couldn't this be reported to Interpol? It is a international internet fraud crime and since the specifics are all on the envelope should be easy to report....?
I'd start that idea by figuring out whether it's a civli agreement gone bad, or a criminal act to deprive the OP of funds.

Either way it's wrong to take money like this.

I had issues with a couple scams, and never got my funds back. Interpol was an option, but there are steps to make it criminal, and something to justify this type investigation.

I had $6k taken from two sellers. One was in Spain, and one was in Canada. I'm a flippin police officer, and got nowhere. Not to suggest not attempting to recover your funds, but it is crazy trying to enforce laws past our border. I'm sure it's that way vice versa.

Interpol is a good way to track offenders, and locate large criminals, but hasn't proven much in cases like these yet. The local police may consider it a civil issue.

I bet if you live in a border town, the local law enforcement are familiar with the process to charge criminals just over the border, and abroad.

Good luck!
ParisDakarBmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 12:11 AM   #96
Earl
"TRF" Member

Watch: out
Paul GlennW lives in Hawaii and tristian in Spain... international .. speaking of boarders, I some years back purchased a semi destroyed Daytona wanted to do partial repair, only to get a fake. I reported it to the Az. state AG online and he and his wife are now in prison received my first repayment check of $4.00 thats right four dollars! just waiting on the other $1,196.00 to arrive (right) and I bought the seller, hook line and sinker!
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 12:20 AM   #97
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
I don't think he is 'welcomed' or 'praised' anywhere else, fellas. Just given a final chance to be a man and speak up - but that appears to be for naught as well. Nothing more, believe you me.

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 12:27 AM   #98
EE33
"TRF" Member

I recently read somewhere that Mr Faber came good after all.
Ball's in your court......easily fixed

Old 8 October 2010, 12:37 AM   #99
ducatidoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosco View Post
I don't think he is 'welcomed' or 'praised' anywhere else, fellas. Just given a final chance to be a man and speak up - but that appears to be for naught as well. Nothing more, believe you me.
As usual, direct and to the point. Thanks buddy.

# 26371
NAWCC Member
Old 8 October 2010, 12:47 AM   #100
Dr.Brian
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing the market.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatidoc View Post
Could somebody clarify this ? Are these posts related and/or interactive ? Thanks.
Of course they are, he is banned from most watch forums for good reason, except one that I am aware of. If people want to hear his side of the story, and they probably do, thats where to find it. When he left initially, he still had friends here, people who thought that it was a misunderstanding gone bad. The more we hear, the worse it looks. His old friends still want to hear the other side of the story. Why should the place where he actively posts be a secret? Ashamed to have him?
It is interesting that the very negative comments about hoping that Tristan "really stuck it to Steve" etc have been removed by their poster over there.
Perhaps that indicates a recognition that this is far more serious than a petty argument between the mods and a few former members.
I actually would like to hear what be has to say for himself. I was one who publicly posted here suggesting that it was all likely a misunderstanding. He has no honor and will get no respect from me here, or elsewhere. If that means that I am not welcome on your pet forum, so be it. I was around long before it started, and I'll be around after it's gone too. This is not about TRF or your members feud with Steve, this is about exposing a confirmed deadbeat liar and driving him out of the places where he is a threat to the watch community. As long as he has other peoples money and/or property, calling credit card reversals reimbursement, etc that makes him a thief as well. One of your own was almost taken by this conman for the same Heritage Chrono, did you know that? He's a threat. Period.
I'm sure he's here and elsewhere already with a new identity, nothing can be done about that. But I don't want to knowingly engage in friendly banter with him either. Of course you're free to host him there as you all see fit. You're a bright guy, I'm sure you recall what happens when you lie with dogs.

十人十色

Last edited by Dr.Brian; 8 October 2010 at 12:55 AM.. Reason: Clarification
Dr.Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 12:56 AM   #101
dalip
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Of course they are, he is banned from most watch forums for good reason, except one that I am aware of. If people want to hear his side of the story, and they probably do, thats where to find it. When he left initially, he still had friends here, people who thought that it was a misunderstanding gone bad. The more we hear, the worse it looks. His old friends still want to hear the other side of the story. Why should the place where he actively posts be a secret? Ashamed to have him?
It is interesting that the very negative comments about hoping that Tristan "really stuck it to Steve" etc have been removed by their poster over there.
Perhaps that indicates a recognition that this is far more serious than a petty argument between the mods and a few former members.
I actually would like to hear what be has to say for himself. I was one who publicly posted here suggesting that it was all likely a misunderstanding. He has no honor and will get no respect from

me here, or elsewhere. If that means that I am not welcome on your pet forum, so be it. This is
not about
TRF or your feud, this is about exposing a confirmed deadbeat liar and driving him out of the places where he is a threat to the watch community. As long as he has other peoples money and/or property, calling credit card reversals reimbursement, etc that makes him a thief as well. One of your own was almost taken by this conman for the same Heritage Chrono, did you know that? He's a threat. Period.
I'm sure he's here and elsewhere already with a new identity, nothing can be done about that. But I don't want to knowingly engage in friendly banter with him either. Of course you're free to welcome him there as you all see fit.
I didn't know about these posts....

Personally there are some members over there such as yourself Doc (David) that I miss seeing

regularly over

here. That's why I was chatting there with you a bit.

But there is something underlying all this. And that stinks.

Sorry.

"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw
Old 8 October 2010, 01:26 AM   #102
Dr.Brian
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
I didn't know about these posts....

Personally there are some members over there such as yourself Doc (David) that I miss seeing

regularly over

here. That's why I was chatting there with you a bit.

But there is something underlying all this. And that stinks.

Sorry.
To be clear, I don't believe that anyone really supports this kind of behavior at all. Several members just hate Steve and don't like the way the forum is run. As I said, the inappropriate messages were redacted yesterday, probably not to hide anything, but simply cooler heads prevailing, and recognizing the implications of what was written in anger. Most posters there don't have any real issues with TRF, not that I am aware of anyway.

十人十色
Old 8 October 2010, 01:34 AM   #103
ducatidoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I actually would like to hear what be has to say for himself. I was one who publicly posted here suggesting that it was all likely a misunderstanding. He has no honor and will get no respect from me here, or elsewhere. If that means that I am not welcome on your pet forum, so be it. I was around long before it started, and I'll be around after it's gone too. This is not about TRF or your members feud with Steve, this is about exposing a confirmed deadbeat liar and driving him out of the places where he is a threat to the watch community. As long as he has other peoples money and/or property, calling credit card reversals reimbursement, etc that makes him a thief as well. One of your own was almost taken by this conman for the same Heritage Chrono, did you know that? He's a threat. Period.
I'm sure he's here and elsewhere already with a new identity, nothing can be done about that. But I don't want to knowingly engage in friendly banter with him either. Of course you're free to host him there as you all see fit. You're a bright guy, I'm sure you recall what happens when you lie with dogs.
Whoa ! Slow down there, hombre. If anyone posted a comment wherein they indicated a sense of satisfaction that Tristan "got over" on Steve, I am unaware of it. I don't see everything right away, and we don't have Red Buttons to push nor a round-the-clock team of a score or so of Moderators to do insta-policing. The fact that it was removed, either by the poster himself, or, more likely, the management, should indicate to you that we are NOT interested in any of that kind of bullshit allowed to stand.

Now, I want all of you righteously indignant principled fellows to please keep a few things in mind. First of all, every watch forum that I am aware of has, in some form or another, a rule that states, to wit, "Leave disputes from other forums at the door when you come here" A good rule, virtually impossible to police, since we are all registered at numerous forums. Secondly, if Steve had not attempted to purchase a watch from Tristan with the well-known sequelae, he would still be here, posting away in the Watch-out and padding a very generous post-count, second only to Safetrends with respect to the speed at which it grew. A well-respected member with a sterling reputation. Thirdly, nobody here thinks any more of Dalip than I, BUT... he didn't report his problem with Tristan until well after Steve started the ball rolling and the pilers-on began chiming in harmony. Then, and only then, did he speak up.

So, Brian...last night you barged in, and virtually demanded that we ban Tristan (and to a much more discreet extent, so did Dalip), based solely on hearsay evidence from other forums, and proceed to tell us that the fact that we don't just jump aboard with you, indicates that we're not nearly as savvy and well-concluded as yourself. After all, that's the way y'all do things at the country club, right ?

Summarizing, if Stevo had not had a personal experience with Tristan, would he be banning him empirically based on hearsay from other forums, or would he give him an opportunity to speak up ? That's all we're doing, and if it's all the same to you, Brian, we'll do it at our own pace and then make the determination when we see fit.

# 26371
NAWCC Member
Old 8 October 2010, 01:37 AM   #104
ducatidoc
"TRF" Member

Oh, and for the record, I consider Brian to be a good fellow poster and internet friend, but sometimes we have to take a stand in the interest of principle. So I owe you a brewski when we meet Brian.

# 26371
NAWCC Member
Old 8 October 2010, 01:45 AM   #105
EE33
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Oh, and for the record, I consider Brian to be a good fellow poster and internet friend, but sometimes we have to take a stand in the interest of principle.
X100000000000000000000000000

Old 8 October 2010, 01:48 AM   #106
dalip
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Whoa ! Slow down there, hombre. If anyone posted a comment wherein they indicated a sense of satisfaction that Tristan "got over" on Steve, I am unaware of it. I don't see everything right away, and we don't have Red Buttons to push nor a round-the-clock team of a score or so of Moderators to do insta-policing. The fact that it was removed, either by the poster himself, or, more likely, the management, should indicate to you that we are NOT interested in any of that kind of bullshit allowed to stand.

Now, I want all of you righteously indignant principled fellows to please keep a few things in mind. First of all, every watch forum that I am aware of has, in some form or another, a rule that states, to wit, "Leave disputes from other forums at the door when you come here" A good rule, virtually impossible to police, since we are all registered at numerous forums. Secondly, if Steve had not attempted to purchase a watch from Tristan with the well-known sequelae, he would still be here, posting away in the Watch-out and padding a very generous post-count, second only to Safetrends with respect to the speed at
which it grew. A well-respected member with a sterling reputation. Thirdly, nobody here thinks any more of Dalip than I, BUT... he didn't report his problem with Tristan until well after Steve started the ball rolling and the pilers-on began chiming in harmony. Then, and only then, did he speak up.

So, Brian...last night you barged in, and virtually demanded that we ban Tristan (and to a much more discreet extent, so did Dalip), based solely on hearsay evidence from other forums, and proceed to tell us that the fact that we don't just jump aboard with you, indicates that we're not nearly as savvy and well-concluded as yourself. After all, that's the way y'all do things at the country club, right ?

Summarizing, if Stevo had not had a personal experience with Tristan, would he be banning him empirically based on hearsay from other forums, or would he give him an opportunity to speak up ? That's all we're doing, and if it's all the same to you, Brian, we'll do it at our own pace and then make the determination when we see fit.
What's the insinuation here? Would you mind clarifying Doc? I'm sure you aren't challenging what happened to me. But for the record I didn't say anything until much later for the simple reason that it wasn't absolutely clear that Tristan wasn't going to pay us the money promised. During that whole time he was still telling my wife and I that it was on it's way. Why would I jeopardize this until I was convinced nothing was forthcoming?

And inevitably he used my posting as a reason he wasn't going to reimburse us! He even stated that he reversed the wire when I did post...BS of course...but predictable.

Old 8 October 2010, 01:51 AM   #107
dalip
"TRF" Member

And you'll definitely owe me a beer now by the way Doc

Or I'll owe you one....heck...let's just run a tab

Old 8 October 2010, 02:03 AM   #108
ducatidoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
What's the insinuation here? Would you mind clarifying Doc? I'm sure you aren't challenging what happened to me. But for the record I didn't say anything until much later for the simple reason that it wasn't absolutely clear that Tristan wasn't going to pay us the money promised. During that whole time he was still telling my wife and I that it was on it's way. Why would I jeopardize this until I was convinced nothing was forthcoming?

And inevitably he used my posting as a reason he wasn't going to reimburse us! He even stated that he reversed the wire when I did post...BS of course...but predictable.
Quote:
And you'll definitely owe me a beer now by the way Doc

Or I'll owe you one....heck...let's just run a tab
The whole point was not to question your story, Dalip, nor Steve's, nor even Glenn's. I was, however, railing against the presumption that we on another forum should just blindly follow the banning lead here, based on evidence that we can neither confirm nor refute regarding a member who has not caused any issues with us. And I was pointing out that there is no way that would happen to an otherwise trouble-free member here or at any of the various other forums without some form of due process, which is all we're trying to accomplish.

Meet you in the bar. Don't worry, I always get the tab. (Evidently, unlike our Spanish friend )

# 26371
NAWCC Member
Old 8 October 2010, 02:07 AM   #109
Dr.Brian
2024 Pledge Member

Actually I clearly said that you are free to allow this person to post on your forum if you wish, BUT there were some things you needed to know, and I demanded answers from Tristan for his actions, not for his instant banning. I also said that we would not allow a scoundrel like this man to remain in the club, as an example, a good example. As to where these messages are, I told you where to find them, on your forum and they've been there since August BTW. I'm sorry you think exposing a thief in your forum is bringing "drama from another forum" to your doorstep. I call it a heads up. By the way, as I've been a member for several months, how did I barge in anywhere?
Who is spinning what now David?
I don't have a problem with you BTW for the record, you're sticking up for your forum. I understand. I'll let it go.
If he does post in that thread, I reserve the right to speak my mind. I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way in a forum founded on plain speaking and openness.

十人十色
Old 8 October 2010, 02:08 AM   #110
dalip
"TRF" Member

Quote:
The whole point was not to question your story, Dalip, nor Steve's, nor even Glenn's. I was, however, railing against the presumption that we on another forum should just blindly follow the banning lead here, based on evidence that we can neither confirm nor refute regarding a memeber who has not caused any issues with us. And I was pointing out that there is no way that would happen to an otherwise trouble-free member here or at any of the various other forums without some form of due process, which is all we're trying to accomplish.

Meet you in the bar. Don't worry, I always get the tab. (Evidently, unlike our Spanish friend )
Ok...let's put this one to rest

And if you're buying I'll have ......hmmmn....

See you in the bar

Old 8 October 2010, 02:26 AM   #111
ducatidoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I don't have a problem with you BTW for the record, you're sticking up for your forum. I understand. I'll let it go.
If he does post in that thread, I reserve the right to speak my mind. I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way in a forum founded on plain speaking and openness.
Yep, completely accurate conclusion.

OK, let's move along. Nothing to see here !

# 26371
NAWCC Member
Old 8 October 2010, 03:17 AM   #112
cornerstore
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennW View Post
I am a fool for not posting this earlier....I believed all the lies that Tristan told me about returning my money that I sent him for a Tudor Heritage back in July. I am now out $3564 and will probably never see my money or the watch. Tristan (or whatever his name is?) is a liar, a thief, and an a$$hole.....everyone should watch out if you run across him in one of the various forums or on E-Bay. Check this out....he sold the endlinks that I bought from him on E-Bay, the whole time telling to me that he would send them and a new 93150 Rolex bracelet for my troubles....what a joke.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Not bad feedback for a liar and a thief......

Tristan did send me a package that arrived today, here is what he sent...it was supposed to have been a 93150 Rolex bracelet and 3 sets of Rolex endlinks.

Not sure if Steve will let this become a sticky since there have been so many problems with Tristan? I don't want anyone else to get burned by this guy, so but I also plan on posting this info on other forums. Here is the info that I have, not sure if any of the names are for real??

He instructed me to send the money wire to his wife's bank account.

Agnes Travesier

Tristan goes by.

TRISTAN PAUL BOUCHEZ or Tristan Traversier

He uses several emails.

lilou.lautrec@gmail.com
tristan.bassethounds@gmail.com

He is supposedly from Spain, but I think is originally from Belgium? His wife is supposedly from France?

It just goes to show that just because someone has good references and is an active forum member, it doesn't mean that he isn't a scammer or a thief. Do your homework and don't become a victim like me. I have been doing watch trading for over 8 years and have met a lot of great people, my $3654 is gone and that might be a setback for me, but I don't plan on giving up on this hobby that I really enjoy.

BTW....I have over 50 emails that stem back to the beginning of this transaction, let me know if anyone needs more info.

Thanks for the time and especially to Stevo for the use of this forum.

Glenn
Agnes Traversier translates to Agnes Ferry. I would say this guy is dog $hit but I don't want to insult dogs. He will get his, believe it!
cornerstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 03:19 AM   #113
ParisDakarBmw
Banned

Watch: 116610 Sub-C
I just got my popcorn, and cold coke ready.

I myself understand, and appreciate the ability of the forum to conduct a fair trial before making a member walk the plank.

With that said, we are a cut above the other forums, and need to purge the BS when it arises. I have no desire to run block for a scammer, liar, or conman. I also conduct the majority of my hobby interest on TRF, and enjoy the honest people here that I trust.

For someone to betray that, and continue to have a microphone here, I disagree. Once you lie, steal, and cheat, it's time to go.

I'm sure the mods, and Steve have many small fires to deal with behind the scenes. I don't question why someone get's banned. I'm a normal human, and want to know what happened simply for the reason that a fellow trusted member is now gone for being dishonest. That is good to know for future events. I don't want any of us to be scammed, and definately not from one of our own.

Glad to see everyone worked things out. It's hard when the person you knew does something so out of charicter. Almost scary with all of the good friendships made here.
ParisDakarBmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 04:21 AM   #114
GlennW
"TRF" Member

Quote:
A thread about this has been opened in a forum that he is active on.
We'll see what he has to say.
My money's on "stolen in transit". Because, of course, all mailmen know the value of an old steel bracelet. Just another unfortunate coincidence.
Let... the tap dancing... BEGIN!

And I thought I would never use that smiley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
I also guess they replaced whatever was supposed to be in that package with that wonderful looking wrench! This guy has a story for just about everything. My question is what the hell did Glenn ever do to him? For that matter, what did anyone here ever do to him to deserve the type of treatment that guys like Glenn and Steve are getting? I am at a loss for words, I hope the hell his wife and kids find out just what type of "man" (if you can call him that) he is. He belongs in a cell somewhere.

Some of you hit the nail on the head.....see below, latest email from Tristan. He doesn't mention anything about the bracelet being replaced with the wrench while in transit, but mentions that legally I can't do anything about. My credit card company told me to send the wrench back (if it was anything other than what I paid for)......anyone want to bet that the return address is bogus? Also, let's not forget....the $500 was a down payment for a watch, not whatever was in the envelope (bracelet, wrench, or whatever).

Hi Glenn

I have asked my bank to trace the wire and they said it may take up to 2 days . So I should have 100% of who has the money by tomorrow the latest . I will Paypal you the 142 usd difference . We paid the $ 500 usd to Paypal as we accepted the return : I'm convinced you have received the wire , then again being it you I have some doubt and if you indeed have not I can also understand you have your doubts .
I'm un my way to France but will be back tomorrow .
Just to show you that I never had any intention to scam you : the tracking number with proof of reception I have is legally enough to justify not reimbursing you , I know as it was done to me for 2180 euro .. a 29kg object was returned to me in a 89 gram envelope : Paypal accepted and 4 police reports and several lawyer letters got me nowhere .. Well only lawyer bills .
Glenn the money is returned and so is the Paypal .
I will send you the 142 difference today

What I can't understand is why he just doesn't send me a scanned copy of the wire transaction that he keeps insisting was sent?
GlennW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 04:34 AM   #115
InVision
Banned

Watch: Outerspace DayDate
Gees I'm going for the Grand Marnier. This is getting disgusting.
InVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 04:37 AM   #116
GlennW
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InVision View Post
Gees I'm going for the Grand Marnier. This is getting disgusting.

Mike....too early in the day for that. Maybe a Bloody Mary..
GlennW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 04:44 AM   #117
Dr.Brian
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennW View Post
Hi Glenn
I have asked my bank to trace the wire and they said it may take up to 2 days . So I should have 100% of who has the money by tomorrow the latest . I will Paypal you the 142 usd difference . We paid the $ 500 usd to Paypal as we accepted the return : I'm convinced you have received the wire , then again being it you I have some doubt and if you indeed have not I can also understand you have your doubts .
I'm un my way to France but will be back tomorrow .
Just to show you that I never had any intention to scam you : the tracking number with proof of reception I have is legally enough to justify not reimbursing you , I know as it was done to me for 2180 euro .. a 29kg object was returned to me in a 89 gram envelope : Paypal accepted and 4 police reports and several lawyer letters got me nowhere .. Well only lawyer bills .
Glenn the money is returned and so is the Paypal .
I will send you the 142 difference today

What I can't understand is why he just doesn't send me a scanned copy of the wire transaction that he keeps insisting was sent?
He hasn't forged it yet.
What happened to his flying to Los Angeles to get axed from his "family business", in Spain? I suspect he's losing track of the lies that he's telling to multiple people with multiple bad deals.
What's that movie quote, "lies on top of lies on top of lies..."
Try to deal with the police and cut the dirtbag loose. He basically said he was done in that last email. It's going to be the bank's fault. "You're the liar now" is what to expect after that, with some profanity and YELLING. He probably sent you the wrench to "prove" that he sent you the watch if the Police ever did come calling in Spain.
I hope we are all wrong, but blaming banks for losing money is a joke.
This is exactly why I try to only do business in the US.

十人十色
Old 8 October 2010, 05:38 AM   #118
onkyo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EE33 View Post
I recently read somewhere that Mr Faber came good after all.
Ball's in your court......easily fixed
Mr. Faber did refund everything he owes me...... lesson learned for me.

Tristan should read all of this and do the right thing immediately.
onkyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 05:44 AM   #119
fernango
"TRF" Member

I remember the story of his stolen Daytona (search forums). This story seems to me too many detailed to be false, and seems Rolex Spain knows well this person, maybe you can talk with Rolex Spain about this guy.
fernango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 October 2010, 06:09 AM   #120
Naples09
"TRF" Member

Looks like he sold the Olympic DJ

http://www.sothebys.com/app/live/lot...ve_lot_id=1268
Naples09 is online now   Reply With Quote