The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches > Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 9 November 2012, 01:37 PM   #1
jedly1
"TRF" Member

Icon20 F.S New Stock !!! Handcrafted Vintage Leather Watch Straps-20mm

2 PIECE 20MM VINTAGE LEATHER AND SUEDE & 19/20MM SUITED VINTAGE LEATHER BUNDS-PERFECT FOR YOUR VINTAGE TIMEPIECE

Further pictures, details, pricing etc. on my website...which I won’t plug here...Google it or email me if you would like to know.

Please confirm stock availability by email - [ jedly1@gmail.com ]

We sell all over the world and aim to ship first business day after your order. Strict, first come first served basis. Signed for takes about 4 days to Asia and 7-10 days for the rest of the world.

All come complete WITH a 16mm stainless steel generic buckle.

Our vintage leather straps are handcrafted in USA and Germany using the best leathers, some reclaimed vintage leather and some new, which is taken through a traditional tanning process to give you that vintage feel. All of our leather straps are vegetable tanned. This is a traditional method of tanning used over 50 plus years ago and is seldom used anymore. This makes for a much better looking, longer lasting, vintage feeling leather.
This is the very important difference between OUR vegetable tanned leather straps and modern chrome tanned leather straps, of which 99% of the leather straps sold are today. You can either have leather tanned overnight, that will never look or feel the same, or vegetable tanned leather that takes 9 months!!! I know what I prefer!!!

Handcrafted Vintage Leather - US$99 + US$12 postage

Available in-Charcoal Leather (side stitch), Red Tan, Grey Leather (cream side stitch), Butterscotch, Orange Tan, Chocolate Brown, Caramel, Grey Leather, Mid-Brown Leather, Chocolate Brown(textured stripe), Charcoal Suede, Red Tan Suede, Charcoal Leather (cream side stitch), Charcoal Leather.

Size:120mm/70mm

Charcoal Leather (side stitch)

Red Tan

Grey Leather (cream side stitch)

Butterscotch

Orange Tan

Chocolate Brown

Caramel

Grey Leather

Mid-Brown Leather

Chocolate Brown (textured stripe)

Charcoal Suede

Red Tan Suede

Charcoal Leather (cream side stitch)

Charcoal Leather

19/20MM SUITED VINTAGE LEATHER BUNDS-PERFECT FOR YOUR VINTAGE TIMEPIECE

Handcrafted Vintage Leather BUNDS - US$150 + US$12 postage

The Classic !!! Handcrafted Vintage leather bunds to complement your classic sports models. Suitable for both 19/20mm.

N.B WE ARE CURRENTLY TRIALING OUR VINTAGE LEATHER BUNDS BEFORE WE COMMITT TO SEE HOW POPULAR THEY ARE SO STOCK IS LIMITED. DEPENDING ON DEMAND, DEPENDS ON STOCK !!! DELIVERY MAY TAKE A LITTLE LONGER THEN USUAL.

Available in-Charcoal, Caramel, Red Tan, Tan

Size: 120mm/75mm

Charcoal

Caramel

Red Tan

Tan

THANKS FOR LOOKING !!!

Return Policy: All straps accepted for return within 7 days as long as unworn and unmarked. If it’s a mistake on our part then we pay the postage. If you change your mind...you do...simple...no harm no foul.
jedly1 is offline   Reply With Quote