The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 15 December 2019, 08:53 PM   #1
Tri-National-Man
"TRF" Member

Watch: SubND/D/LV
FS Vintage Breitling 765 AVI "Raquel Welch" 1965

I'm (very reluctantly) putting up for sale my beloved Breitling 765 avi aka "Raquel Welch" dating from Circa 1965 - One of only around 1800 produced of this iteration. I believe this watch to be one of the very best 765 AVIs currently for sale and it is in true collector's condition with ultra sharp case, very well defined bevels and what looks to be original satin, brushed and polished finishings. The charcoal dial has an absolutely gorgeous patina with original tritium lume and subdials turning a very subtle light champagne colour..The modified Venus 178 manual wind movement is super bright and clean but would benefit from a service as it is losing 1.5 mins/day approx. I have not had any work done to this watch but will book it in to vintage watch repair guru Simon Freese if I fail to sell this side of Christmas. I would prefer a (UK only) face to face deal so that the potential buyer can see this true beauty prior to buying, for themselves - First to see will buy. I have only sold one other watch on rolexforums (a barn find IWC mk X..Sold to a very happy US army officer stationed in Helmand Province)..However you can check out my feedback on my ebay account "tri-aristocrat" and see more pics of this watch on my instagram account "wicked_wrist_watches". More photos upon request, thank you. Shaun Dérioz.
I am pricing my watch inbetween the lowest and highest price I've seen (correct) 765 avis go for at GBP£12,950.
Any queries please PM me, email me; shaunderioz@hotmail.com or phone me direct on; 07833177560
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6136.jpg (191.7 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6139.jpg (68.8 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6141.jpg (124.3 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6142.jpg (101.0 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by Tri-National-Man; 15 December 2019 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: having trouble loading photos
Tri-National-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 December 2019, 04:46 PM   #2
Tri-National-Man
"TRF" Member

Watch: SubND/D/LV
Very rare reverse panda vintage Breitling chrono..Very few around!
Tri-National-Man is offline   Reply With Quote