The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 19 January 2018, 12:34 PM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS Rolex 1002 rare blue linen dial COSC 1570 movement 7835 bracelet

What is for sale here and condition

I have decided to let go this lady: The rare Rolex 1002 with blue linen dial. Please look at the pictures, zoom in them and the macros. This Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1002 is from the 60’s with a gorgeous patina and outstanding blue linen dial. She comes with its original 7835 bracelet with 357 end links and 13 links. The case and the bracelet appear not polished at all. There is some “scrappy” texture on both sides of the inside lugs area, please look at the pictures. The watch is guaranteed to be Rolex 1002 original with the same 1570 movement than the more expensive submariner (1680). Crown action is perfect, unscrew and screw with threads in great shape. The beautiful dial can be seen with the new acrylic crystal installed by a professional watchmaker that has been working in Rolex for about 30 plus years, with a fine tuning of the movement. Watch keeps accurate time for me as a vintage piece. This is IMHO a great opportunity to own a beautiful vintage piece with a gorgeous dial with a nice introductory price to the brand. I am not a watchmaker and I do not have the tools to check for water resistance, so WR is not guaranteed. Watchmaker told me she is “spash” safe, but WR is not guaranteed. TZ 91% for a vintage piece that appears not been polished and a new crystal. The blue leather strap is not included in the sale.

What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Price
$2088.

Trades
No trades.

Payment and shipping

For TRF established forum member in time, posts, and feedback: Paypal. I will pay fees and tracked and fully insured shipping in CONUS to ONLY the confirmed Paypal address.

Others without TRF references: Wire Transfer or Money Order, Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred. I will pay for tracked and fully insured CONUS shipping.

International buyers: Contact me to discuss payment details and you will be responsible for tracked shipping and customs at your destination.

References

Click here for feedback. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2018, 01:26 AM   #2
goyo
"TRF" Member

Sold fast elsewhere ! Thank you TRF for the space.
goyo is offline   Reply With Quote