The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 3 December 2023, 01:19 PM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

FS: MKII Key West GMT "Coke"

Hi folks! For sale is a rarely seen and hugely popular release from MKII – The Key West GMT “Coke”. MKII releases hugely premium low batch watches with extremely long lead times. This watch has an incredible vintage vibe reminiscent of the glory of the prior generation GMT Masters and has been long sold out. Much has been written about these, but here are the specs in case you aren’t familiar:

• Case Width: 39.20 mm
• Case Length: 47.96 mm
• Case Thickness: 14.50 mm
• Lug Width: 20.00 mm
• Weight: 80 Grams
• Crystal: Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only
• Luminous: SuperLumiNova BGW9
• Movement: Swiss Made automatic 2893-2 by ETA SA, regulated in multiple positions
• Water Resistance: 20 ATMs (200 meters)
• Case Finish: Satin finished 316L stainless steel
• Roulette date wheel
• Double gasket screw-down crown
• Drilled lugs

Condition wise I would put this watch at 89%. This looks to have been a daily driver but was well cared for. There are small marks and hairlines on most of the polished surfaces of the case and there are standard desk diving marks on the clasp and bracelet. There are no major dents or dings in the case and the crystal is flawless. While there are a few micro dings on the bezel, there are no noticeable marks or significant flaws that I can see in the coke bezel insert. With just a few hand winds I timed the watch at 0-1sec/day which is a testament to that ETA movement and the regulation job that MKII performs. Please refer to the pics for a visual description of the condition, I am happy to send over any additional pictures that you would like to see.

The sale will come with the watch, MKII hard watch case, manual and timing card, and extra links and tool.

I am asking $1600 net to me, including insured shipping in the US. Not interested in trades on this one. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 December 2023, 12:49 PM   #2
WRXtranceformed

Bump!
Old 8 December 2023, 07:11 AM   #3
WRXtranceformed

Bump, $1,575
Old 11 December 2023, 08:56 AM   #4