The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 18 April 2024, 11:00 AM   #31
Travis29
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126610LV / BLNR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_76 View Post
Got an unexpected call yesterday afternoon from my SA. She said she has a 126610ln with my name on it. I was torn between the LV and LN, but I think the black is more versatile, and goes more with what I wear.

I’ve known this SA for over four years now and we’ve been in close contact. This is my second piece from her, the first being a blue datejust 41 in 2020.

She’s actually a distant family friend, so I text her every once in a while about watches and such.

Looking forward to picking it up, and I think it will get a lot of time in the rotation! Will post pics when I pick up on Saturday

I would love a BLRO jubilee next, and think that’s doable after buying a datejust and submariner date. Thoughts? Also, is it appropriate to hint or discuss the next on the wish list when you’re picking up a watch? What’s the proper etiquette?

Hopefully this is a great start to 2024 for not only me but all the collectors out there

Put the request in, just remember you're not the only one that has X spend.

Been with my AD since 2019 - +4 watches that I wanted. Still waiting on my Pepsi jub.
Travis29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 April 2024, 11:05 AM   #32
Vince_76
"TRF" Member

Thanks guys. I’ve honestly shifted my focus to a skydweller (mint green or blue). Think that’s marginally more attainable
Old 18 April 2024, 10:26 PM   #33
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Got the unexpected call: 126610ln - Pepsi Next?

Well, at least the SkyD won't be on every Tom, Dick and Harry at the next conference you attend after acquiring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote