The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 3 November 2022, 01:07 PM   #1
PHXwatchlover
"TRF" Member

Watch Maniac is Outstanding! - Fully Story!

Joseph with Watch Maniac is an absolute watch guru who is as passionate about watches as myself. Originally I did a transaction with him, based strictly off past reviews. He made the entire process of selling my watch to him seamless. I received a prepaid label and went to FedEx. As soon as he received it, I promptly received payment. We remained in touch after the sale. The watch I sold to him was sentimental and it only took a few days for me to realize that I wanted it back. After much thought and consultation with my wife I decided to ask him. I thought as a buyer/seller of watches it was a slim shot. But to my surprise he was very sympathetic and understanding. I was able to buy back my watch and he once again made it seamless. He shipped my watch overnight and I’m happy to say that I now have it back. In the process I’ve made an invaluable contact in the Watch community and will without even the slightest hesitation work with him again. Outside of this rare circumstance, I am a watch enthusiast and have owned over 50 timepieces of all kinds over the past few years. I’ve dealt with many individuals, retail stores and small outfits alike and I can say Joseph exhibits the upmost professionalism. An extraordinary seller/buyer for first timers and enthusiasts alike.
PHXwatchlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 November 2022, 09:13 PM   #2
Watch Maniac
"TRF" Member

This is the best review someone has ever written for me I can't thank you enough for trusting in me.
Old 29 March 2023, 01:17 PM   #3
gazeweave
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Maniac View Post
This is the best review someone has ever written for me I can't thank you enough for trusting in me. funny shooter 2
Maybe I will buy a few products here.
gazeweave is offline   Reply With Quote