The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 November 2022, 04:28 PM   #1
saudi
"TRF" Member

First Time Patek Experience

Hello, i went to my first Patek Philippe boutique a few days ago, just stopped by for fun and to take a look because its next to my omega AD, didnt expect anything of out the visit, i looked around and saw the new 5226G Calatrava, i asked if it was for sale and he said its spoken for but he can get me one in the next 2 months, absolutely phenomenal watch. the design, quality, feel and overall aura of the watch is different from anything I’ve handled before. only mine for 40K USD before 16% sales tax

now i dont know how the patek game works but i didnt expect to be able to order a watch on my first time visiting based on many other experiences i’ve read on here & other forums for Patek & AP. i recall my first rolex visit where i wasnt offered anything without a really long wait/having history, so my patek experience (and AP, will post in their section) is far more positive and the wait is much less than anything at rolex. Attached a wrist shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 5087E7D3-F4AA-407A-8CD6-8E51FDD03925.jpeg (99.8 KB, 844 views)
saudi is offline   Reply With Quote