The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 15 March 2006, 01:26 AM   #1
Atomic

Watches on The Apprentice

Anyone watching this season? Seems that 'high IQ' guy is sporting a PAM 90, which is pretty cool.

I also notice former winner Bill Rancic is wearing a different watch in each episode... but it's difficult to tell what. I think I saw him wearing a Franck Muller in one shot.

BTW Al, I read in the paper that your girl, the runner up from last season, landed an on-air job on CNBC on their business report or something.
Old 15 March 2006, 01:37 AM   #2
----

Yup - caught the Panny last night.

I have also been wondering what Bill is wearing. As you say, it seems to change all the time, and some I don't recognize.

Thanks for the tip on Rebecca - I still say she is the best looking contestant on the show so far!
Old 15 March 2006, 01:42 AM   #3
Atomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Yup - caught the Panny last night.

I have also been wondering what Bill is wearing. As you say, it seems to change all the time, and some I don't recognize.

Thanks for the tip on Rebecca - I still say she is the best looking contestant on the show so far!
I couldn't believe the booby shots of that losing PM last night. I loved Lenny's comment that it's too bad her brain isn't as big as her boobs.

Rebecca was pretty damned hot, that's for sure. But I still have a soft spot for Irene (the asian chick who stripped to her skivvies in Times Square! ).