The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 22 May 2018, 06:34 PM   #31
davidtheguardian
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy57 View Post
But i know that Omega and Tag and Others have a 40% margin. How can you offer -39% on standard models and pay the AD a margin and keep a margin for yourself and pay Chrono24 fee? If you are paying the tax then you will be making a loss. I have friend who is AD and he says your prices not possible unless you are avoiding duty. And why can’t you give a Tax free invoice for export? You say in your own words you buy direct from AD who will all be VAT registered. Can you please explain? You don’t really have a UK address. You have a mail box in a shop in London. I’m not claiming to be some angel but i think you should explain how you can sell at prices which will be at a loss. Are we to accept the AD is happy to sell at loss?
Hi Speedy57,

What if your information is wrong and depends from country to country? Why are you writing comments about us based on your AD friend's faulty information?

We do have an address in UK. Just because we have a PO address as registered address does not mean that we are not in UK.

I advise you to spend time on something else rather than coming to this forum and write bs about our company.

This will be my last message and will be contacting to forum moderators.

Regards
davidtheguardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2018, 04:10 AM   #32
Welshwatchman
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidtheguardian View Post

David here from Guardian Of Time.

His name is STEFAN RUNDBERG from Sweden. In case someone gets fooled by this person, i have his home and work address and his telephone number as well but i can only provide these details by a police report of a reported case.

So be careful with this name.
That wasn't very nice to publicly present this information without his consent.

Regarding the VAT number situation I am pretty confident that you are in full compliance with the UK/EU law in all respects.

Any member can (as I just did) search your company name for free via beta.companieshouse.gov.uk and get publicly available information on the company.

If you have a VAT registration number it will be on all invoices and the members can search for that also on the Europa website. It is not for me to ask you to specify your VAT registration number here. It will also no doubt be on your website (as it is at the bottom of the page on Watchfinder/Blowers/etc).

No need for anonymous members to come in here throwing their bluster around when they could use their own brain cells to find publically-held information in seconds on Google.

I've banned the member, but the thread stays.
Old 23 May 2018, 05:09 AM   #33
Jocke
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: A dozen of Rolex's
I bought a new Panerai from GOT 2 years ago. Felt a bit strange indeed because the female seller would have paid fast and to a
shipping company in Spain. But I chanced a bit because I did not find anything negative about the company. The watch came
quickly in a sealed FedEx safety bag with all paperworks and correct boxes from a European AD. So everything ended well for me
and the price was great too.

What is best a custom Rolex or a Rolex that is stuck in custom?

Buy a professional camera and you´re a professional
photographer, buy a flute and you own a flute.
Jocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 October 2018, 08:34 AM   #34
Paulitor23
Banned

Putting my two cents in, I had the opportunity to meet David earlier this evening at the Berkeley Square office to view a watch and he was extremely transparent in discussing his business model, the provenance of the watch, his background and everything in between to put a customer at ease. We spent a good two hours talking watches and in my book, that's as good a sign as any that you're dealing with someone who cares about their trade and their customers.

We're yet to conclude our deal but having personally dealt with David SW, Blowers Jewellers, Black Tag Watches, Bachmann & Scher, Watchfinder and A Collected Man in the past, David seems like a good guy.

I'll report back if I make the purchase... and show off the watch, of course!
Paulitor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2022, 12:14 AM   #35
BrunoBMI
"TRF" Member

STEFAN RUNDBERG from Sweden.
This person wants to buy through Chrono24 my Datejust.
Can somebody tell me more about this person please?

Kind regards

Bruno
BrunoBMI is offline   Reply With Quote