The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 17 May 2021, 05:55 AM   #31
rolexstella
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP15202
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensui View Post
Bottom line, ADs can do whatever they want. They told you/wrote down that they agree to some bundling deal etc but you would never have transparency on the ins and outs of their inventory....they could put you off indefinitely for higher spenders and just tell you they didn't get a watch yet etc etc....That's just the nature of things now. And I'm not surprised the dealer is trying to get you to buy more things in the interim....that's called doing their job in sales....I don't see anything wrong with that.
Good for the AD , but bad for Patek. They will have rules against this - it’s part of the right of becoming an AD.
rolexstella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2021, 06:33 AM   #32
CAWatchLove
Banned

All great feedback thank you gents.

I don’t see anything wrong with them “doing their job in sales” either. As stated in my post I plan on buying a whole lot more with this AD. They will be my one stop shop for all brands they carry and I’m looking forward to building a great collection with them.

As stated I am very optimistic about this, the deal has been made. My bigger question was selling other items to me before delivery, where as I want to wait to buy more upon delivery and after. And weather delivery can be held.

Plenty of great feedback given. Thank you all very much and will keep you posted.
CAWatchLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2021, 08:41 AM   #33
macrowatch
"TRF" Member

Moving goal posts is the norm these days, so be careful. Also be mindful that lots of AD's don't treat spend in other parts of the stores the same towards Patek spending.
macrowatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2021, 02:39 PM   #34
Robine
Banned

OP:please post the written agreement. Otherwise this is just a chitchat with many unknown variables.
Robine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2021, 04:14 AM   #35
hutchman
"TRF" Member

Watch: All things Patek
If you're talking about the Toronto AD nothing would suprise me. I have visited their store numerous times and have been treated well while in the store but not once have they ever returned a phone call or an email and I have never been offered to purchase anything I have been waitlisted for.

Warren Buffett
hutchman is online now   Reply With Quote