The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 13 December 2016, 08:55 AM   #1
gordotre
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex Submariner 116610LV "hulk" green ceramic bezel

This Rolex Submariner 116610LV is in excellent condition with very little wear (See photos). There are couple normal desk diving marks on the clasp. There are also two marks on the cases polished sides. One on the non-crown side but is very minor and not deep so could be easily buffed out. The other mark is on the lower crown side and is also minor but I was able to get some photos of it under direct overhead light. I have taken the marks into consideration when pricing. This is the green “Hulk” version with the beautiful green starburst dial. It comes complete with all boxes and papers. I bought this watch BNIB from a trusted dealer on this site. It was purchased June 19th, 2016 and therefore has most the Rolex warranty remaining. The US AD warranty card is dated as June 19th, 2016 with my name on the card.

The case is in excellent shape with only a few very fine marks as stated above (See photos)

The bracelet is in excellent shape with almost no wear to speak of. I have removed three links and they are also included.

The crystal and bezel are absolutely free from any marks or scratches etc..
The watch is keeping great time and has never had any issues.

I have even saved the original stickers and stuck them onto a piece of sticker backing.

Comes with: 
Watch, triple boxes, booklet, hang tags, warranty card

My price is - $7250 wired. Paypal plus 3% for established members with references.

This price includes USPS Priority Mail registered and fully insured.

This is a CONUS only deal at this time I am selling due to picking up another watch on my grail list so no trades at this time.

I have many references on WUS (have not sold anything since 2015) and a couple of this forum. Have bought many watches on here though.

Email or PM: gordotre @ hotmail . com (remove the spaces)
Photos:

gordotre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 December 2016, 11:57 PM   #2
gordotre
"TRF" Member

TTT - Lets get this sold!! Great watch for a great price. Have not seen this watch only 6 months old and in great condition cheaper than this.
Old 15 December 2016, 01:31 AM   #3
gordotre
"TRF" Member

Lower price

TTT - Lower price to 7175.00 wire price or PP plus 3%. Have not seen one cheaper in this condition and age. Let's get this sold.
Old 19 December 2016, 11:28 AM   #4
gordotre
"TRF" Member

Watch is sold thanks Buyer and TRF.

Tags
116610 , 116610lv , green , hulk , submariner