The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 30 April 2020, 02:11 AM   #1
raywoc
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 5513 (1986)
FS: Omega Seamaster 300 Professional GMT ref. 2535.80 Co-Axial Automatic w/ links

More Images: https://imgur.com/a/DfEPWJT

Price: $3200 wire transfer or cash (f2f in Portland OR), or + 3% Paypal. Includes shipping.

Information:

Omega Seamaster 300 Professional GMT ref. 2535.80 Co-Axial Automatic Watch. 41mm in diameter (excluding crown). Includes extra links, pins/sleeves, and International Warranty card. Serial number on the warranty card match the numbers on both the case and the movement.

Features GMT time with independent quickset hour hand feature, making this a true traveler's GMT watch. This complication is only seen in higher end GMT watches. Has a lovely bluish-grey wave dial. Unidirectional diving bezel, with skeleton hands, and bright luminova on the dial and bezel pip. A great looking watch from the James Bond era Seamaster 300 Professionals.

Case - Case is in excellent condition. The case itself is not polished, retains its original brushed and polished finishes. The only real notable scratches are around the bezel - two minor marks near the "50" and 53 markers, another on the 28 marker (please refer to photos). Otherwise, no major dents or dings. Lugs are sharp and dent-free. Crystal is clear with no damage.

Band - Retains original brushed and polished finishes. Clasp and extension close and snap in tightly. The band itself has a few scuffs due to normal wear, as does the surface of the clasp. Neither appears to be polished.

Mechanics - This watch is by far the most accurate in my collection, keeping time within +/- 3 seconds per day. Jumping hours function works well. Features Omega's Co-Axial escapement, known for less friction and longer service intervals.

I am not a dealer, nor do i make a living selling watches. This is from my personal collection and I am selling this to make room and to fund other purchases. Each of my watches make a regular rotation in wear, but I am also extremely careful and diligent when wearing them. I have tried to describe any damage or deficiencies to the best of my ability, and have taken many photos to demonstrate its condition.

I am new to selling on TRF, but have sold and purchased watches through ebay where i have 100% feedback (https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/raywoc)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F33A9431.jpg (129.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg F33A9432.jpg (137.8 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg F33A9434.jpg (133.5 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg F33A9436.jpg (104.4 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg F33A9444.jpg (181.1 KB, 106 views)
raywoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 2020, 04:59 AM   #2
raywoc
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 5513 (1986)
This watch has been sold!
raywoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bond watch , co-axial , gmt , omega , seamaster 300