The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 16 September 2020, 12:33 AM   #1
Perilo
2024 Pledge Member

5726 Strap Length

Hey guys I would like to ask if anyone would be able to confirm what the "standard" length leather/rubber straps should be...I am asking because my recently acquired preowned 5726A has this size straps: 25 mm wide and 115 X 65 in length.

It feels a little short to me and the longest side almost does not make it through the keeper. I thought to order the next longer size. I just do not know if the one I have is the standard length or a short length strap. I have researched and researched on line and could not find anything...so I am turning to the experts for thoughts.

Thank you in advance for any information you could provide!!
Old 16 September 2020, 12:44 AM   #2
Russell996
2024 Pledge Member

Patek has different lengths for tang or deployant dress watches, not sure these apply to Nautilus straps - your AD will have a book with a list if all models and short/medium/long straps for tang and deployant options - I assume the 5726 will be listed.
Russell996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 September 2020, 02:00 AM   #3
dbfagan
"TRF" Member

i just purchased one in rubber, mine is 25mm/18mm and 115mm/75mm. i have a 7 inch wrist and wear it loose in the summer and still have plenty of room. The leather strap that the watch came with has the same dimensions. Hope this helps
dbfagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 September 2020, 03:42 AM   #4
Perilo
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell996 View Post
Patek has different lengths for tang or deployant dress watches, not sure these apply to Nautilus straps - your AD will have a book with a list if all models and short/medium/long straps for tang and deployant options - I assume the 5726 will be listed.

Thank you sir...this is great information and encouraging I should be able to get what I need!!
Old 16 September 2020, 04:59 AM   #5
Perilo
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbfagan View Post
i just purchased one in rubber, mine is 25mm/18mm and 115mm/75mm. i have a 7 inch wrist and wear it loose in the summer and still have plenty of room. The leather strap that the watch came with has the same dimensions. Hope this helps
Hello David yes this is exactly what I needed to hear and really suspected. My wrist is 7 inches also and normally a 115 X 75 strap fits perfectly on other watches so possibly the prior owner of this 5726 watch ordered a shorter option.