The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 10 April 2020, 06:55 AM   #301
JRique
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacherObsessive View Post
When things stArt to open again in a few months time, I think we will see the return of Op, DJ41, mili, exp1 and exp2, YM, and solid gold / TT versions of all pieces, back in the windows again as a regular feature. Unless this goes on for more than another 3 or 4 Months, I doubt very much you will see GMTs and daytona in the window. Those days are gone forever I believe. Possibly subs in the window if things are really bad.
We have at least more 1 month with everybody staying in their homes, after it we have at least 2-3 months people being scared of going out for any unnecessary reason.

After it people will try to start normal life again, work, buy things, maybe in the end of 2020 they might look for luxury timepieces.

Again, watch lovers and TRF members do not buy even 5% of the 1,000,000 watches Rolex makes every single year.
JRique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 April 2020, 02:19 PM   #302
yoast
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRhino View Post
How are these accounts being hacked and ads posted in the trusted sellers names? If this is a trend this could be disastrous for the sellers on this forum. Makes people strongly reconsider purchasing when online identities can be assumed on this site.
By clicking a link that the scammer sends in a pm or email. After clicking, you are taken to a fake trf login page and have to enter your credentials. Once you do, the scammer has your login details and full access to your account.
I get many of there phishing mails whenever I sell a watch here.
Old 10 April 2020, 02:30 PM   #303
Singslinger
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssunnylee24 View Post
What else do you see? You see any stocks that will go up? Let me know
Singslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 April 2020, 12:42 AM   #304
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

i see planet Earth being kaput in a few hundred million years, or when the sun decides to go boom in about 7 billion years. So you better hurry and get that SS Rolex now while you can even if it is 500% over msrp. Act now, supplies are strictly limited! Sold only on a first come, first serve basis. For a limited time, while supplies last.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is online now   Reply With Quote