The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 13 November 2020, 10:37 PM   #1
findonald2002
Banned

Icon9 Stolen rolex / fraud of a rolex

Hi everyone, My name is Fin. Last week on the 4th of November I met up with someone who wanted to buy my rolex submariner date ref 116610LN.

She did a direct bank transfer and while it didn't clear instantly, I read it can take up to a few hours or even a working day for funds of that large of an amount to clear. I had a picture evidence of the bank statement she provided me and it all seemed to check out. Long of the short of it is I made a very stupid mistake and was a victim of fraud. She has now got my £11,000 rolex watch.

I need your help if you can. Because she made a few fatal errors when looking back on it there is a fair chance she will try to sell this watch somewhere obvious, like a pawn shop. There is a filed police report but I need people to keep an eye out for this watch.

Ref: 116610LN 2011 model
Serial Number: 07N958X7

This took place in Stratford London at around 8:30 PM at my apartment blocks concierge

This watch is now registered stolen. Anyone who may have bought this watch or comes across it should report it to the police as well as emailing me.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this,

Have a blessed day.
findonald2002 is offline   Reply With Quote