The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 12 August 2018, 01:06 AM   #1
Astroturf
"TRF" Member

Watch: Exp 214270
Icon14 Takuya is fantastic. Buy with confidence.

Yet another 100% positive experience for Takuya. I’m going to be buying my watches from him whenever possible!

For those of you that like details, read on:

First off, I’m one of the many lurkers that never post because I’m learning and didn’t have much to give before now.

I want to thank those of you that take the time to post, like the positive feedback on this forum. If a transaction goes smoothly it’s easy to procrastinate and never get around to posting accolades. The overwhelming positive reviews for Takuya gave me the confidence to wire a big chunk of cash to a complete stranger 1,200 miles away and boy am I glad I did!

This transaction was complicated by shipping issues: a delay from Fedex due to weather and a box that looked completely mauled, with a big hole torn in the side of it. BUT, Takuya had over-packed it to such an extreme it didn’t matter. Everything, box included, was fresh.

Just as important was the level of communication from Takuya. He walked me through the wire transfer and afterwards he kept me updated at each step of the transfer. I received polite, quick messages as he TRACKED THE PACKAGE FOR ME! Who does that? Obviously I was excited to get this watch. I’ve wanted an Explorer since I was in High School over 30 years ago. So needless to say, I was obsessively refreshing the Fedex page whenever I was free. But it was completely unnecessary because every time there was a status change, I received a text from Takuya.

The watch is truly perfect as described and I have an appointment in a couple of weeks at the AD to appraise it for my Inland Marine policy.

Again, Thank ALL of you, Takuya included, for this community, the wealth of information and the discussion.
Astroturf is offline   Reply With Quote