The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 29 May 2020, 06:13 AM   #1
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
Omega Seamaster 50th Anniversary GMT B/Ps Automatic Diver 41mm 300M

Up for sale is my gorgeous Omega Seamaster 50th Anniversary 300m men’s diver watch.

This particular watches reference number is 2534.50. This is the stainless steel, automatic, 41mm model with GMT and date function.

Comes with inner and outer boxes, manuals, hang tag, and warranty card.

The Omega is in overall great condition. It does have some signs of wear around the case and bracelet as seen in the pics. Some bites on the casing and some signs of desk diving on the bracelet and small signs of wear on the bezel, but other than that it is a clean watch. Please check out the photos as I believe they are highly representative of the watches condition.

It will be shipped the day of, or day after payment is received. It will be shipped fully insured, with signature required via FedEx two day. I will only ship to those with great reputation and references.

I am an independent enthusiast and collector of luxury goods and am in no way affiliated with Omega. I am simply a “lover of luxuries” from South Florida and aim to collect the finest of luxury goods available. I have plenty of references in the luxury industry, mostly in the timepiece community, and I would be more than happy to share those with you.

Looking for $2,300 shipped. Feel free to send me a message here or shoot me a text @ (954) 552-0678. Please text before calling.

Thanks!

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 June 2020, 03:10 AM   #2
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
sold
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote