The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM   #1
APman3000
"TRF" Member

5326G as first Patek from AD

Hello TRF - I have recently become enamored with the 5326G. I noticed on chrono24 that it is selling very close to MSRP (approximately 5% over). There is one AD in my city but I do not have a relationship with them yet. Would it be reasonable to request this as a first piece from the AD and expect to receive it? I am not in a rush, happy to wait as long as reasonably necessary but I do not have any interest in buying jewelry or other watches from the AD to obtain this as I would just go grey if that was the expectation. However, since the grey price is so close to MSRP, I would love to start down the path of acquiring more pieces in the future from this AD so that is why I would prefer to purchase from the AD, if it makes sense to do so. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!
APman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #2
dauster
"TRF" Member

I have observed the same in terms of grey pricing be right around or slightly above retail. That being said it seems like a reasonable first watch to get from your AD as a first Patek. Just go and ask. It’s not like you are asking for a nautilus / aquanaut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dauster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #3
Eyas
"TRF" Member

I think you'd have a decent shot at that model ... my AD offered me one and I hadn't even expressed an interest so I don't think it's a fast mover in the current market.
Eyas is online now   Reply With Quote