The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 6 April 2007, 06:44 AM   #1
Ashley
"TRF" Member

An update

Aadil is all settled into his new place. We got it all done on Sunday, and we did a pretty good job if I don't say so myself Aadil loves his roommate's cats (I hate them, little balls of fluff) and I love his roommates tons of betta's, beautiful beautiful fish! And Aadil spilt the beans, his roommate got me a red betta which I will be picking up tomorrow! Finally, a companion for my other betta, Icicles :D
It's a beautiful place and I'll make sure Aadil puts up some pictures soon!!!
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 April 2007, 06:46 AM   #2
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tags_girl_ View Post
Aadil is all settled into his new place. We got it all done on Sunday, and we did a pretty good job if I don't say so myself Aadil loves his roommate's cats (I hate them, little balls of fluff) and I love his roommates tons of betta's, beautiful beautiful fish! And Aadil spilt the beans, his roommate got me a red betta which I will be picking up tomorrow! Finally, a companion for my other betta, Icicles :D
Thanks for the update, Ahsley. We look forward to some pics!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 April 2007, 06:49 AM   #3
Ashley
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Irani View Post
Thanks for the update, Ahsley. We look forward to some pics!!
There will be a picture of my new fish with a Rolex somewhere close, I promise
Old 6 April 2007, 10:20 PM   #4
nko51
"TRF" Member

Watch: TT Blue Sub
Quote:
There will be a picture of my new fish with a Rolex somewhere close, I promise

Will you make the Rolex hard to find, so we can all try and guess where it is in the picture.
Old 7 April 2007, 01:48 PM   #5
Ashley
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nko51 View Post
Will you make the Rolex hard to find, so we can all try and guess where it is in the picture.
:D that sounds like fun. I'll do some stuff like that, hiding the Rolex and seeing how fast you guys can spot it!
Old 7 April 2007, 08:40 PM   #6
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Hope your not going to put two male Siamese Fighting Fish in the same tank Ashley they will fight to the death.Now they can be bred and being bubble-nester's quite fascinating to watch.As the male blows the fertilised eggs into the surface bubble nest.Although they don't live very long around two years there are now some very beautiful colour variations now.But to keep well they need a slightly higher temperature around 78f.The normal habitat very small shallow pools in Thailand,temps there get up to the high 80s.But most today are not wild fish,but all tank bred a great hobby happy fish keeping,just watch the cats.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 April 2007, 02:24 AM   #7
Ashley
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
Hope your not going to put two male Siamese Fighting Fish in the same tank Ashley they will fight to the death.Now they can be bred and being bubble-nester's quite fascinating to watch.As the male blows the fertilised eggs into the surface bubble nest.Although they don't live very long around two years there are now some very beautiful colour variations now.But to keep well they need a slightly higher temperature around 78f.The normal habitat very small shallow pools in Thailand,temps there get up to the high 80s.But most today are not wild fish,but all tank bred a great hobby happy fish keeping,just watch the cats.
The cats seem to be too wrapped up in each other to notice the fish luckily. And no way would I house them together, I've seen what they can do. I will just put their bowls side by side so they display more, and my one fish Icicles will actually eat. (He's bulimic.) If he's showing off his beautiful green and blue fins more, he'll burn up more energy and actually want the food I give him. And I've tried three different brands, both flakes and pellets, and he still takes the pellets in his mouth then spits them out.
And their bubble nests are very cool to see form around the edges of the water. I love these fish for so many reasons. My first pet was a red Siamese Fighting Fish named "Caus", short for Santa Claus :D
Old 8 April 2007, 09:44 AM   #8
amanda
Banned

So Aadil is selling his Sub already! Geez he's got to be the ultimate flipper of all time!
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 April 2007, 07:10 PM   #9
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
The cats seem to be too wrapped up in each other to notice the fish luckily. And no way would I house them together, I've seen what they can do. I will just put their bowls side by side so they display more, and my one fish Icicles will actually eat. (He's bulimic.) If he's showing off his beautiful green and blue fins more, he'll burn up more energy and actually want the food I give him. And I've tried three different brands, both flakes and pellets, and he still takes the pellets in his mouth then spits them out.
And their bubble nests are very cool to see form around the edges of the water. I love these fish for so many reasons. My first pet was a red Siamese Fighting Fish named "Caus", short for Santa Claus :D
Well there main diet in the wild would be small insects and insect lava.And although they will eat dried food like flake etc.They really need a bit of meat in the diet,you can buy live food like brine shrimp, daphnia, plankton, tubifex, and glassworms.And again frozen of the same type or tiny pieces of fresh beef say once a week to supplement the dried diet love your fish names..

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 April 2007, 03:16 AM   #10
Ashley
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
Well there main diet in the wild would be small insects and insect lava.And although they will eat dried food like flake etc.They really need a bit of meat in the diet,you can buy live food like brine shrimp, daphnia, plankton, tubifex, and glassworms.And again frozen of the same type or tiny pieces of fresh beef say once a week to supplement the dried diet love your fish names..
Before I purchased Icicles I did a lot of research on the fish, and many things I read said to beware of fresh or frozen live food because they have diseases and can make the fish sick. I thought this a little strange but decided to err on the safe side and just feed him boring old round dried food. However, once stores are open after this Easter holiday mess, I have a few things I need to purchase for him (and the new, currently no-named fish), so I will get some fresh meat. I heard they like mealworms, so I'm going to talk to someone at the pet place to see what they recommend. Thank you for your tips!!!
Old 11 April 2007, 10:40 AM   #11
BanjoP

I didn't much care for the 2 movies either! long and dry in the tooth!
BanjoP is offline   Reply With Quote