The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5 April 2020, 06:14 AM   #1
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
FS: Jaeger-LeCoultre JLC Geophysic True Second Limited Edition Blue Dial 8018480

Model: Jeager-LeCoultre Geophysic True Second 8018480 (Q8018480)

Condition: Excellent condition. No noticeable scratches or marks on case. Crystals are perfect. Keeping accurate time. Strap shows signs of regular wear with slight curvature - plenty of life left.

Notes: Very hard to find watch – limited edition of the Geophysic True Second only sold online via the JLC Boutique. Long sold out and limited to 100 pieces. Amazing blue dial and extremely cool “dead-beat” seconds movement – very complicated mechanical movement with a second hand that ticks as though it is a quartz. Also included is an unworn Camille Fournet Black calf leather strap made to the same specifications as the original (CF manufactures JLC straps). This was a custom order and cost $300 and took 4 weeks.

Specs: 39.6mm stainless steel case, open exhibition display. Brown smooth calf leather strap with quick release spring bars, double butterfly deployment clasp. Sunburst blue dial, baton index markers, and vintage patina dots on the background on inner bezel. Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 770, in-house self-winding, 4Hz frequency. Gyrolab balance, 18k solid gold rotor.

Sale Includes: Watch, outer box, presentation box, manuals, hang tags, extra CF strap, and completed warranty card.

Price: $9950. Wire preferred. Paypal plus fees for established buyers.

Shipping: USPS Priority Registered Mail (Fully Insured, Signature Required) For insurance and security purposes, the entire packaging process will be filmed.

Terms: I am not a dealer, just a private collector. The pictures serve as part of the description and I do my best to capture any noteworthy items in them. I have plenty of references across multiple forums and would be happy to share.

(Serial numbers blurred intentionally, pardon any fuzz or dust...)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote