The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 2 April 2020, 07:52 AM   #1
J513bird
"TRF" Member

FSOT: Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Duoface YG

Hello all! Letting go of my Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Duoface. Not getting much wrist time anymore so thought I'd put it out there to the TRF community. Not in a terrible rush to sell, so please no lowballing.

High Res pics available upon request.

PRICE: $7500 OBO. Open to trades for Rolex.
REFERENCE: 270.1.54
CONDITION: Excellent. Some minor cosmetic swirlies consistent with age. Still crisp and shiny. Definitely an eye catcher.
MOVEMENT: In-house 864, manual wound with 50 hour reserve.
COMPLICATIONS: GMT, Seconds

INCLUDES:
Watch
Ostrich Strap
Presentation Case x 2
Outer Box x 2
Warranty Card (Tourneau)
Service Receipt

Watch is in great condition, with service completed in May 2017 by Jaeger-LeCoultre and ordered through Tourneau San Francisco. Paperwork of the service will be included.

Cosmetically in near perfect condition. Mechanically in perfect condition.

This is the larger size Reverso (not as large as Grand Reverso) with the traditional Art Deco design and presented in 18kt yellow gold case and buckle. The like new strap is Ostrich skin and is original Jaeger-LeCoultre. Buckle is also original Jaeger-LeCoultre.

Everyone knows the Jaeger-LeCoultre name. The Reverso is an iconic model and is often cited as a watch of which every collector should own at least one.

History: https://www.govbergwatches.com/blog/...ultre-reverso/

Many Reverso models come with only one face and flip over to a blank sheet of metal. THIS reference flips over to show a completely different second face that can be set to a second timezone. I usually kept it the same timezone and flipped the face depending on what I felt that evening. Up to you to enjoy as you like!

Lucky you, I thought I had lost the presentation case in a move so I bought a replacement. Later I found my original so now I have two and I will include with sale. You can keep one at home and use a second for travel. Or maybe sell it!

Buy with confidence. I have several references here and on other forums and I’m more than happy to meet F2F in SF at Tourneau or any other reputable watch service shop to verify authenticity. In fact, I've included the original sales person's card and he is still at Tourneau SF today. I also run the SF WatchUsRoll meet-up so am well known in the collector circles in the city.

Yvz7Ln_1200x900.jpg[/IMG]

116610 Hulk Submariner
16013 DateJust
J513bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 April 2020, 10:40 AM   #2
J513bird
"TRF" Member

Bump!
116610 Hulk Submariner
16013 DateJust
J513bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 April 2020, 06:11 AM   #3