The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 7 June 2022, 02:17 AM   #1
sgtiger
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126720VTNR
FS: Breitling Superocean Heritage B20 - 2022 42mm Green Dial on Steel Mesh - $3,995

I am selling my recently acquired Breitling Superocean Heritage B20 Automatic 42mm with a spectacular green dial on steel mesh.

What stands out the most with this watch is the green dial. It's unlike other green dials, in that it showcases the color in most lighting, and has a hue and reflection that is very distinctive and beautiful. It really captures the eye.

This watch is presently only available on Breitling's website for preorder, and it took two months to arrive when I ordered. The steel mesh bracelet is still wrapped in all plastics. I grade the watch condition as close to LNIB as possible. I have worn it approximately twice. Upon extreme inspection, you might find the slightest hairline on the underside of the lugs from a strap change. I grade my watches very strictly compared to most buyers and sellers.

Ref. AB2010121L1A1 with a COSC grade movement. AD purchased, comes with all boxes and papers and warranty.

Price: $3,995 Shipped to CONUS. This is a significant discount off MSRP and less than I paid a month ago. I have 15 years of buying and selling history on forums and I can provide as much feedback history as needed. Buy with confidence. PM me here or e-mail at sgtiger@gmail.com.

Pictures (please ignore dust):

Watch lug stickers are removed and extra straps not included -- but does give an idea as to how fantastic the watch looks on them:

sgtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 June 2022, 11:37 PM   #2
sgtiger
2024 Pledge Member

Bump
sgtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 June 2022, 01:51 AM   #3
sgtiger
2024 Pledge Member

Bump