The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 20 March 2022, 04:41 PM   #1
Jerrocop
"TRF" Member

Watch: Explorer 39, SeaQ
Vintage Wakmann Triple Date Chrono (recent service)

Up for sale is my personal vintage Wakmann Triple Date Chronograph. For sale to an interested collector or novice of mechanical watches for $1,900. I’ve owned This watch for over 25 years and have worn it frequently, though much less frequent the past 5 years. Reference is 71.1309.70. The watch was just serviced last month by a well respected expert watchmaker that is local to me and I’ve used several times before. Cost was over $700. Typical service also included seal replacement and some parts. I can provide receipt and details of replacement parts upon inquiry. The watch is fully functioning and performs well, considering the recent service and age of the watch. This watch is set for another 25 years and is in far better condition mechanically than most of these watches you’ll see elsewhere. I have had no issues with the watch since I’ve owned it, other than typical wear. The case is yellow gold plated and shows some wear typical of the age and some wear to the base on the crown side. Crystal is in good shape and has not been replaced since I’ve owned it. Case diameter is approx 37mm excluding crown. This was my first vintage watch and I hope to pass it along to someone who is interested in getting into vintage and mechanical watches. My price is lower than any other of this same type in hopes that it’ll find a good home. This watch has day, date, month, small seconds, and two register chrono. Quite a few functions for such a low price. Same movement Valjoux 72 that they put in that super expensive Daytona of similar vintage. Please don’t counter or lowball, the price is the final price I’m willing to sell and includes shipping within USA.

7BFB5258-39AA-493B-B3BD-296D4927AAC5.jpeg

7B057D2B-6D70-4287-835C-F5E2D4446CCC.jpeg

https://youtu.be/egvBgTB8qk8
Jerrocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2022, 06:30 AM   #2
Jerrocop
"TRF" Member

Watch: Explorer 39, SeaQ
Up
Jerrocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 March 2022, 12:19 PM   #3
Jerrocop