The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 26 September 2021, 01:35 PM   #1
MrBlahBlah
"TRF" Member

FS: Glashutte Original “Glacier Blue” Sixties Annual Edition 2020 (ref. 1-39-52-14-02

Hi All,

Up for sale is my Glashutte Original Sixties Annual Edition 2020 “Glacier Blue” (ref. 1-39-52-14-02-04). This GO is a shockingly thin and elegant watch that also packs a heathy dose of handsome fun. This is a more laid-back, informal interpretation of the Sixties three-hander, with a stunning, dynamic dial with everyday wear appeal, paired with the OEM light grey colored buffed Nubuck calfskin strap.

The dial is the real star of the show, with a light blue lacquer sunray finish that has a dégradé effect, fading to a darker blue at the edges. The dial curves down at the edges to ensure a flowing profile. The seconds and minutes hands are also curved downward, which follows the lines of the domed dial and crystal and minimizes thickness.

The rear of the case also features a domed sapphire crystal, allowing the viewer to check out the in-house caliber 39-52 -not only from in a top-down position, but also from the side, as the domed sapphire gives you a perspective of the side of the movement as well. This means you can view the movement and 21-carat gold skeletonized rotor from a ¾ angle or the side in all its 3D glory. I tried to capture this domed rear sapphire in the photos, it’s really cool and quite unique, at least in my experience. It also serves to make the watch read even thinner, as the thin profile of the mid-case is sandwiched by these two domed sapphire crystals.

The case executed in polished stainless steel, is 39mm in diameter and just 9.4mm thick!

The watch is in excellent, near mint condition, and it comes with full box and papers - warranty card, hang tag, instruction booklet etc. There are some very minor scuffs on the underside of the lugs from strap changes. The Box includes leather travel case as well. I’m the original and sole owner – I bought it from my local AD in December 2020. I love this watch, but I had an incoming so looking to sell.

MSRP on this watch is $6,700 but I’m asking $4,990 (firm).

I will ship CONUS FedEx ground signature on delivery, and I accept payment by wire and PayPal F&F (will also consider PayPal G&S with references if you cover the fee). I’ve sold on WUS, Reddit and eBay, and can provide references as needed. PM me on TRF or DM me on Instagram: nycwatchdude. Thanks for looking!

MrBlahBlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2021, 03:36 AM   #2
MrBlahBlah
"TRF" Member

bump
Old 1 October 2021, 11:48 AM   #3
MrBlahBlah
"TRF" Member

Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk