The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Vintage Rolex Discussion

Old 29 November 2022, 05:50 AM   #31
LuxeRolex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan S View Post
Let me explain. Members don't like it when new people come onto the forum, ask for help, receive generous help freely given, and then get caught telling blatant falsehoods, repeatedly.
Bored. That must be what it is. I wont be responding to you either Dan. Have a good one. I dont do any kind of negativity. I just dont let it into my world.

See it how you like, call it what you like, doesnt really matter to me. Im done. Wont be responding to you again.

Have a good one.
LuxeRolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 November 2022, 05:52 AM   #32
LuxeRolex
Banned

Im signing out of this forum.

Have a great holiday everyone.

See ya.
LuxeRolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 November 2022, 05:57 AM   #33
Dan S
2024 Pledge Member

Before you go, can we see a photo of the solid gold vintage Rolexes you mentioned in the other thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxeRolex View Post
Thanks for the advice. As an avid rolex and zenith collector i will most likely need the assistance and guidance of this forum. I have quite a few vintage rolexes, some solid gold, etc. and a lot of zeniths, including 2 Kennedy watches from the 60s.

Btw Im 33
Old 29 November 2022, 06:04 AM   #34
Kingface66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 1966 Rolex 5513
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxeRolex View Post
Thats not even the guy Im dealing with! Youve gone out of your way dedicate time and research and ASSUME thats the guy Im dealing with, and its not.
[B]
Well, that IS the watch you've posted pictures of, so explain how the exact same watch is being sold by two reputable dealers. And dedicating time and research was all of 60 seconds.

Now, about this Daytona you paid thousands of dollars for, without doing any research, posted a picture of, clearly for our benefit, and yet you refuse to talk about...
Kingface66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 November 2022, 06:42 AM   #35
sportsfan0704
"TRF" Member

So to recap: First this guy asks if one of the trusted sellers here is legit (he is), then says he is scared to buy a watch via wire. Then, he changes his tune, posts about an E serial submariner and asks what year that is (despite the fact he also posted about essentially having deep knowledge of vintage Rolex and Zenith - which if true wouldn't require asking what year an E serial traces to). This guy also asked whether an appraisal in lieu of a warranty card means anything when buying from he diamond district in NYC.

Then, they claimed they were buying from the "rolex store" on 5th avenue that also posted the 16610 on their site. Problem is, no such Rolex store exists. When confronted with this reality, this person claimed that wasn't the actual watch he was buying. Then 30 minutes later they posted a Daytona they said they didn't like. The poster then got mad at everyone that questioned what was going on here.
sportsfan0704 is offline   Reply With Quote