The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 5 August 2020, 12:09 AM   #1
WatchNutcase
Banned

Watch: Sub 114060
Datejust 41 Grey Prices?

My friend is interested in buying the Datejust 41 with white dial, fluted + jubilee. I just had a quick look and the watch seems to be trading above retail on Chrono24. Is this model now hard to get from the AD?
Old 5 August 2020, 12:16 AM   #2
dysert
"TRF" Member

It somewhat depends on which movement/version, current vs. previous, and color of the dial. Fluted jubilee with blue dial is the most sought after one and usually the highest priced. Depending on the size of the wrist, I have a 6.8” wrist, I had the DJ 41 sold it and went for the 36mm version. I think the size of the lettering and the way it all comes together on the face, the blue fluted jubilee 36 is my personal favorite. They are less expensive but somewhat hard to find. You might be able to get one from an AD vs. grey for the DJ41.
Old 5 August 2020, 12:30 AM   #3
WatchNutcase
Banned

Watch: Sub 114060
I personally love that blue dial DJ with fluted bezel and Jubille in 36mm, I was contemplating buying that for myself actually. My buddy is after the 41 with white face though.

It's just weird because I'm seeing the retail price at 11,650cad but it's going for 14k on Chrono, even the white dial one. After taxes it's only a $600 premium but I've never seen that.
Closed Thread