The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 30 March 2012, 08:10 AM   #31
InTime
Banned

42mm are nice. still loving it daily? or regularly?
InTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2012, 08:18 AM   #32
usbzoso
Banned

Watch: 16610/16600/16800
This is exactly why i am DIY type of guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf566 View Post
So my bumbling AD continues to amaze or disapoint They called me today and told me my strap was in so I went in to get my new strap installed. When I get there one of the employeed pulls out the strap and it looked odd. First off the strap had no buckle Second the strap seemed like an odd color and Omega was bearly visible on the back of it. Are Omega straps made in Hungary? does anyone know? Anyway moving on, So the Manager says we will have to take a strap off of another watch and put it on yours, okay no problem. So I went over to watch the "master jeweler" put on my new strap OUCH! this guy was so rough with my watch After getting it back with the strap on it, it had nicks in my case not big ones but they are there none the less So I have him polish it, I can still see some minor marks they are not huge again but they are there. Then they tried to "forget" to give me my original bracelet back. Fast forward to getting home and I look at my bracelet and that has a few scratches and marks in it too Not Happy. I will never let them touch my stuff again and I probibly wont buy from them again either. Anyway here are the pics! It does look good on the strap.
Attachment 205352

Attachment 205353

Attachment 205354

Attachment 205355
usbzoso is offline   Reply With Quote