The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 6 December 2021, 02:17 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

FSOT: Omega Speedmaster Professional, ref 145022-71 (Price Drop)

For sale or trade is my Omega Speedmaster Professional, reference 145022-71 ST. The serial number on the movement dates this one to 1974. The tritium dial and hands have great patina and appear original, as does the ghosted bezel. The case is in remarkably good condition and doesn’t appear to have been polished. The case back has some scratches as seen and could be touched up if desired. The hesalite crystal has numerous scratches from years of use, and of course you can polish them away if desired. The 1171 bracelet with 633 end links is in good condition with minimal stretch, two removable links and will fit a 7 ¼” wrist. This was a recent acquisition from a local high-end jewelry and watch store, so I have no idea about previous owners or service history. The cal 861 movement winds very smooth, keeps good time (about -20 sec/day with amplitude of 230 degrees when fully wound) and all chronograph hands reset properly. There are no accessories and it comes as watch only.

This very cool vintage Speedy is now priced at $5950 via wire and includes next day shipping to your US address. International possible at extra cost. I’ll always consider reasonable offers or trades but won’t respond to best price requests or PM’s. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if genuinely interested. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote