The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 6 December 2021, 02:19 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Sapphire ref 310.30.42.50.01.002 (Price Drop)

For sale is my Omega Speedmaster Professional sapphire sandwich, reference 310.32.42.50.01.002. This is the strap model with the cal 3861 master chronometer movement, and the original owner also purchased the matching bracelet. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be as the only signs of wear are a few very light marks on the backside of the lugs from taking the strap off and mounting the bracelet. It’s a complete set with all three cards showing a sale date in September 2021. I removed two links from the bracelet, and they are included with the package. The strap appears to have never been worn.

The entire package with strap and bracelet is now priced at $6500 via wire and includes next day shipping to your US address. I can offer it with strap only for $6000 and bracelet only for $6250. Two-day return privilege if not as represented, less shipping. Please email me at azcodman@yahoo.com if genuinely interested. I won’t respond to best price, is it available or PM’s. Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 December 2021, 02:26 AM   #2
azcodman
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Bump
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote