The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX


Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 October 2014, 01:59 AM   #121
breitlingherst
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Coast US
Watch: Richard Mille...
Posts: 450
Rm001

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkers View Post
RM002 Ben.

As regards the other question I only post my own photos of watches I own or have owned.
i believe it is actually an RM001. The RM002 has the function selector around the 4:30 area.
breitlingherst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2014, 03:55 AM   #122
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by texex91 View Post
Fantastic Roger .

Will grab a bunch of shots at LV Boutique next week. Hope they have some goodies...

Well then again, I hope I don't like too much, otherwise bank account won't be happy
Waiting for LV boutique shots.

In the meantime another great shot by watchanish...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-11-21_00261.jpg (54.3 KB, 870 views)
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2014, 04:04 AM   #123
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Looks awesome edo.

I'm hoping the LV Boutique has the Black Phantom...I'd like to see it in person.



Until then, it's this one today:

texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2014, 06:53 AM   #124
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Couldn't help myself...one more for today:

texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2014, 12:05 PM   #125
conkers
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
conkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Real Name: Roger
Location: Hong Kong
Watch: Too many!
Posts: 5,371
Which version is that Edo please?
conkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2014, 02:41 PM   #126
el1125
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 3,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by conkers View Post
Which version is that Edo please?
Looks like a Marcus DLC edition
el1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2014, 08:08 PM   #127
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by el1125 View Post
Looks like a Marcus DLC edition
Hmmmm no. Marcus has full color numbers (and all numbers are red) and doesn't have red tachy...

It is Singapore GP F1 Night edition. Limited to 50.
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2014, 10:51 PM   #128
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo View Post
Hmmmm no. Marcus has full color numbers (and all numbers are red) and doesn't have red tachy...

It is Singapore GP F1 Night edition. Limited to 50.
I like it

Could change to black strap when you wanted and still keep that color pop
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 02:33 AM   #129
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by texex91 View Post
I like it

Could change to black strap when you wanted and still keep that color pop
Yes, it's the best red color combo on 011. Much more balanced than Marcus and red kites IMO. Just don't like the fact that it is DLC and not ceramic.

Speaking of ceramic there is only two black ceramic 011s? The Black Phantom you mentioned, and RM011 Yellow Flash but can't find anywhere live pic of it, just press release photo/render.
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 03:23 AM   #130
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo View Post
Yes, it's the best red color combo on 011. Much more balanced than Marcus and red kites IMO. Just don't like the fact that it is DLC and not ceramic.

Speaking of ceramic there is only two black ceramic 011s? The Black Phantom you mentioned, and RM011 Yellow Flash but can't find anywhere live pic of it, just press release photo/render.
Is this the one? There was also a RM029 Yellow Flash as I recall.

texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 04:12 AM   #131
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by texex91 View Post
Is this the one? There was also a RM029 Yellow Flash as I recall.

No, but this is Carbon I forgot. Felipe Massa Carbon LE of 30 (Felipe helmet in left botton of dial)...

The Yelow flash is last month release, Americas got Black and White Phantom and Europe and ME got this Yellow Flash and Black Night...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6tag-1127861017-808511534120561639_1127861017.jpg (96.0 KB, 794 views)
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 05:54 AM   #132
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo View Post

The Yelow flash is last month release, Americas got Black and White Phantom and Europe and ME got this Yellow Flash and Black Night...
Ah ha...okay. Makes sense if just released last month. Black hands seem harder to read vs. silver on Black Phantom.
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 06:22 AM   #133
mikeceee
"TRF" Member
 
mikeceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Real Name: Mike
Location: Boston
Watch: AP,Patek,Rolex
Posts: 1,019
All these pics are drool inducing. I will be in this elite crowd one day, for now just admiring and enjoying and glad there are members here enjoying RM ownership and willing to post pics

I am super fond of the Black Phantom and Singapore GP posted on this page. Looking forward to LV boutique shots and also Conker's new arrival
__________________
Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock.
mikeceee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 06:32 AM   #134
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeceee View Post
All these pics are drool inducing. I will be in this elite crowd one day, for now just admiring and enjoying and glad there are members here enjoying RM ownership and willing to post pics

I am super fond of the Black Phantom and Singapore GP posted on this page. Looking forward to LV boutique shots and also Conker's new arrival
Glad you are enjoying

I'm looking forward to Boutique visit myself
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 10:29 AM   #135
conkers
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
conkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Real Name: Roger
Location: Hong Kong
Watch: Too many!
Posts: 5,371
I have some pictures of my old Marcus DLC version on another computer, will dig them out. Legibility of the subdials very poor indeed.

So many limited editions now it is impossible to keep track.
conkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 06:38 PM   #136
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by texex91 View Post
Ah ha...okay. Makes sense if just released last month. Black hands seem harder to read vs. silver on Black Phantom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conkers View Post
I have some pictures of my old Marcus DLC version on another computer, will dig them out. Legibility of the subdials very poor indeed.

So many limited editions now it is impossible to keep track.
Yes, I made a list few days back and I'm on 49 different RM011 models and sure I miss some... (not including -01 and -02 Mancini and GMT). I will make a photo scheme of all 011 with names, materials, limited numbers....

It's hard to keep track... There is one model released in may 2014, and I heard about it last week. RM055 Dubail edition...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6tag-231040502-721033739215822525_231040502.jpg (83.9 KB, 763 views)
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2014, 09:57 PM   #137
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo View Post
There is one model released in may 2014, and I heard about it last week. RM055 Dubail edition...
That suspended movement is amazing!
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 12:01 AM   #138
conkers
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
conkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Real Name: Roger
Location: Hong Kong
Watch: Too many!
Posts: 5,371
Here's my Marcus. Edo, there's an inventory of 11 versions on Purists but it is very out of date!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01420.jpg (93.3 KB, 747 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01007.jpg (112.3 KB, 747 views)
conkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 12:02 AM   #139
conkers
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
conkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Real Name: Roger
Location: Hong Kong
Watch: Too many!
Posts: 5,371
And my 55 Asia:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01424.jpg (83.8 KB, 747 views)
conkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 12:31 AM   #140
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by conkers View Post
Here's my Marcus. Edo, there's an inventory of 11 versions on Purists but it is very out of date!
Yes I remember your pics... specially the 055 one

I know that database... it doesn't include Gold models and now it is out of date...

I will post tomorrow a photo scheme with gold and carbon models... and then ceramic and other materials (bronze, Tytalit etc...) , and Ti-Ti DLC at the end because most models are Ti...

I will keep an open PSD file so we can make correction and keep the photo scheme up to date...
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 01:07 AM   #141
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Great shots Roger. That Marcus is definitely too hard to read IMHO.

Hit Vegas tomorrow so will stop by Boutique then or Weds.

Seems like RM11 RG is still pretty darn popular. Thinking about adding that and having Ti and RG...just don't know if too similar though.
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 10:11 AM   #142
conkers
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
conkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Real Name: Roger
Location: Hong Kong
Watch: Too many!
Posts: 5,371
Thanks Edo - will be interested to see that. It will be a long list if you get all of them!

I spoke too soon on the 11 Carbon - it has been discontinued in favour of the NTPT version my dealer informed me yesterday. Quite annoying. If anyone sees one anywhere, please drop me a line.
conkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 06:04 PM   #143
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by conkers View Post
Thanks Edo - will be interested to see that. It will be a long list if you get all of them!

I spoke too soon on the 11 Carbon - it has been discontinued in favour of the NTPT version my dealer informed me yesterday. Quite annoying. If anyone sees one anywhere, please drop me a line.
I have some doubt about carbon NTPT. The one on press release is all grey dial, and the one on Richard Mille wrist and SIHH photos is the red silver combination...
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 07:58 PM   #144
Sirowhite
"TRF" Member
 
Sirowhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Singapore
Watch: Rolex
Posts: 344
__________________
Super fans:
Watcholic....
Sirowhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 07:59 PM   #145
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirowhite View Post
.
LOVE it Siro
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 08:03 PM   #146
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Here comes the first one. Carbon and Gold, sorted by material, right side on watch pic is limited number. I will appreciate if someone get me following

- Number of limited Grosjean model
- Info about NTPT (press pic show one model and live shots the one with red date and numbers)
- Press pic of Ivory model
- Any model I forgot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carbongold4.jpg (219.4 KB, 690 views)
File Type: jpg carbongold23.jpg (84.4 KB, 695 views)
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 08:06 PM   #147
texex91
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: .
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo View Post
Here comes the first one. Carbon and Gold, sorted by material, right side on watch pic is limited number. I will appreciate if someone get me following

- Number of limited Grosjean model
- Info about NTPT (press pic show one model and live shots the one with red date and numbers)
- Press pic of Ivory model
- Any model I forgot
Awesome Edo...have to agree with Roger, the 'plain' carbon looks so nice.

'Black Night' you can't even see the hands
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 08:39 PM   #148
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
After gold and carbon, there is Ceramic models... if someone have Brown ceramic Asia press pic please post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ceramic.jpg (91.7 KB, 689 views)
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 09:06 PM   #149
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
And there is other materials.. here I nedd a titalyt LE and red and yellow bronze press pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg other.jpg (88.4 KB, 685 views)
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2014, 09:53 PM   #150
edo
"TRF" Member
 
edo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sarajevo
Posts: 1,191
Titanium DLC. After this I need to make the titanium version...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tidlc.jpg (109.0 KB, 683 views)
edo is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
011 , 011-03 , 035 , 035-02 , richard mille


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


*Banner Of The Month*
This space is provided to horological resources.





Copyright 2004-2019, The Rolex Forums. All Rights Reserved.

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Rolex is a registered trademark of ROLEX USA. The Rolex Forums is not affiliated with ROLEX USA in any way.