The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 12 February 2019, 05:40 AM   #31
jbk45
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many.
I don't yet own a gold watch and have found myself gravitating towards the 36mm Day Date - but the more I look at this 15450 in YG, the more I'm drawn to it...I wish there was a boutique in my area so that I could try one on in the flesh.

It blows my mind that there are no AP boutiques in the SF Bay Area...but that's another discussion. I'll just enjoy these pictures in the meantime.

YG/Blue dial gets my vote!
jbk45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2019, 01:12 AM   #32
Spectral_Method

Interesting, I am on AP's website and I can't find any 15450's in YG (without a diamond bezel). Not doubting OP, just curious is all.
Spectral_Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 February 2019, 01:57 AM   #33
Mainewatchman
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP & Patek
Yellow Gold, no brainer. Sell some of the Rolexs and get the 39 Chrono when it comes out!
Mainewatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2019, 10:21 PM   #34
flauntes
"TRF" Member

[QUOTE=benjamin831;9305694]Hi folks,

In the market for a new 15450 but I'm torn between the stainless or YG version. Price is a consideration, but only a small one. That said, I can get a bigger discount on the YG over stainless. Stainless is going to be at retail, like most high-end stainless these days.

The YG one looks absolutely delicious, a real show stopper, but worried about its overall versatility and durability. Stainless looks rugged and tough, yet still elegant and understated; a versatile king. I also don't have to baby it as much.

To throw a wrench into the mix: just wait for the new 38mm ROC?

Hi, where is this AD that still has a yellow gold 15450 (blue) available for purchase? ive been trying to get my hands on one and really dont want to resort to grey dealers (there just isnt any AD or boutique near me that has this available).

if you decided with the steel over the YG, do you mind letting me know where and which AD this model is still available for purchase?

much thanks
flauntes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 February 2019, 12:37 PM   #35
Flybak
"TRF" Member

Watch: Enthusiast
You can't go wrong with either of those references, but I have to say the YG with blue dial stands out, and if looking to complement your current collection might be the best option. Nice decision to make and good luck! Looking forward to the pics
Flybak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 February 2019, 01:37 PM   #36
mineral
"TRF" Member

I will go for the YG 15450. The blue dial just pops with the YG case and integrated bracelet.