The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 5 December 2020, 03:10 PM   #31
mosanman
"TRF" Member

I loved my LN when I had it and wore it almost everyday for the 2 years I had it.
Before I got my BLRO I justified keeping the LN because with different coloured bezels and different bracelets I felt they were different enough.
However, once I got the BLRO, it just never got any wrist time.

Ultimately flipped the LN and have no regrets whatsoever (except that I sold it just before the Basel announcement of them being discontinued, so lost out on a couple thou).

If you are already thinking of the BLRO, you will never stop until you get it, and with the BLNR in your collection, I really doubt the LN would get much of your wrist time
mosanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 December 2020, 04:43 PM   #32
3 Putt
"TRF" Member

Watch: All of them
I suggest you put the LN away for three months. Don't look at it or wear it. Then take it out again. See how you feel. I have done this many times and I am about 50/50 on the sell vs. keep decision. At least I feel I have not made a mistake yet...meaning I do not miss anything that I have sold.
Old 5 December 2020, 10:06 PM   #33
IamJacky
"TRF" Member

I see that OP owns both 116710LN & BLNR. I have the BLNR and also a 116610LN so I would definitely trade in the GMT LN to something else, and already did, the BLRO. The way I see it, now you get Oyster bracelet of BLNR; Jubilee on the BLRO, Green on your hulk, black/blue on your BLNR, blue/red on your BLRO, and all black on your classic 114060.

This is not to say that 116710LN is inferior, but in terms of what you have in your collection that's the route I'd go for.
IamJacky is offline   Reply With Quote