The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 23 May 2018, 12:37 PM   #1
yyzpam
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP AP Rolex PAM
LA BH Boutique Contact ?

Does anyone have a good contact at the LA Beverly Hills boutique?

I'm looking to acquire a bracelet for my Diver and while I do not live in the LA area I will be traveling there on business for a few days in June. Was hoping to call ahead to make sure they either have one in stock or can bring one in for me from an APSC before I arrived.

I've been looking at the buy/sell section but have not come across one.

Although I can certainly pick up the phone and call, always prefer to deal with someone reliable and knowledgeable. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Feel free to either respond here or via a PM if this is best.

TIA !
yyzpam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2018, 12:59 PM   #2
mnl
"TRF" Member

Watch: 15450ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzpam View Post
Does anyone have a good contact at the LA Beverly Hills boutique?

I'm looking to acquire a bracelet for my Diver and while I do not live in the LA area I will be traveling there on business for a few days in June. Was hoping to call ahead to make sure they either have one in stock or can bring one in for me from an APSC before I arrived.

I've been looking at the buy/sell section but have not come across one.

Although I can certainly pick up the phone and call, always prefer to deal with someone reliable and knowledgeable. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Feel free to either respond here or via a PM if this is best.

TIA !

I just ordered my 15450 from there, will pick it up in two months or so. Maybe someone else has a better contact but the person I’ve been dealing with has been very nice and helpful. I can PM you the info if you’re interested.
mnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2018, 01:04 PM   #3
LAFLARE
"TRF" Member

I would contact APSC directly. I found it to be the most convenient and cost efficient way of obtaining all things AP excluding the watch itself
LAFLARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2018, 01:43 PM   #4
yyzpam
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFLARE View Post
I would contact APSC directly. I found it to be the most convenient and cost efficient way of obtaining all things AP excluding the watch itself
I agree however I don’t live in the US and would prefer to pick this up from the boutique as opposed to going through my AD at a significant upcharge.
Old 23 May 2018, 03:37 PM   #5
tyler1980
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzpam View Post
I agree however I don’t live in the US and would prefer to pick this up from the boutique as opposed to going through my AD at a significant upcharge.
i would see if APSC will ship it to the boutique. I suspect they will and in any case i would try dealing with them first.
current collection: Patek 5164A, Patek 5524G, Rolex Platinum Daytona 116506, Rolex Sea Dweller 43 126600, Rolex GMT II 116710LN, AP 15400ST (silver), Panerai 913, Omega Speedmaster moonwatch, Tudor Black Bay (Harrods Edition)
tyler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2018, 04:02 PM   #6
Hauxrologist
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: A few :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnl View Post
I just ordered my 15450 from there, will pick it up in two months or so. Maybe someone else has a better contact but the person I’ve been dealing with has been very nice and helpful. I can PM you the info if you’re interested.
Can you PM me as well? Interested in a 15400 myself. I really want the blue dial but I'm hearing that's impossible. I went in there earlier this month and they about laughed me out of the store. I was wearing a ceramic Daytona at the time, I thought they'd know I have a taste for rare watches ;)
Hauxrologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2018, 07:56 PM   #7
yyzpam
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnl View Post
Please send me the contact info via PM. Thanks !