ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 May 2014, 05:29 AM   #1
dbhak22
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ♛
Icon7 ...yet ANOTHER new member!

Hi folks, signed up a little over a month ago and this is one of my first posts (apparently I need to do some posting before I'm allowed to post on the WTB forum!). Quick bio...currently living in San Francisco (have been here for nearly 10 years) but originally from Seattle which is where I'll take the family in the next year or so. My interest and love for Rolex comes from my father (you can say he's to blame). He's had a Rolex Sub for as long as I can remember...his father (my grandfather) bought his 3 sons Rolexes sometime around the late 70s...I think he said the watches cost ~$600/each. In any case, for my college graduation my parents said I can pick a Rolex and I went for the GMT II (ref 16710) 'Coke'. Since then, I've worn it everyday and feel naked without it on my wrist (right wrist I may add, a lefty over here).

Why did I sign up for TRF? I'm looking to "double" my collection by getting a second watch and start building a personal collection. I plan to celebrate/reward/remember significant events in life with a new or 'new' (vintage) Rolex. Promotion at work, birth of a child...and any other life event that I'll consider significant enough so I can purchase a new watch, :)

In any case, I'm on here everyday now mostly in the For Sale section perusing and window-shopping but hope to contribute and be more active.

Other interests include...music (listening, not playing), motorcycles (Ducati Monster owner), bicycles (4 in the stable currently), and photography.
dbhak22 is offline   Reply With Quote