The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX


Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 June 2019, 04:55 PM   #61
tom2517
"TRF" Member
 
tom2517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 1,245
Well that's a terrible looking bracelet conditions wise for a SS.

Assuming it's real and assuming it hasn't exposed to any harmful substances, it's probably a bad batch of steel.
tom2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2019, 10:22 PM   #62
enjoythemusic
"TRF" Member
 
enjoythemusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Real Name: Steven
Location: USA
Posts: 3,945
Patek Philippe 1579 chronograph circa 1954

Sooo miss the days of Patek true quality.

__________________
----------------------
Enjoy Your Time,

-- Steven
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2019, 11:00 PM   #63
dannyp
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: usa
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by S`` View Post
Exactly, they had it in screws before, then took it out of the design....

And people actually believed because it's due to the thickness of the bracelet?

Laughable

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk
Admittedly, I cannot tell from the pics I see online whether there seems to be any substantive redesign of the bracelet that would precipitate the change. The one ting I do notice is this:

On the older version, the screw holes appear to go almost to the edge of each link. Is it possible that it was proving difficult to construct with such tight margins, or there was concern that wear over time would potentially damage the links, given how thin the area around the tube was?

Or perhaps I'm just looking for a justification that my speculation about bracelet thickness was the reason since I suggested that prior to knowing it previously had screws .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell996 View Post
Presumably as a used piece after being reconditioned? PP arenít going to scrap a watch for a simple service issue and they will need the papers to sell it on.
I have no idea, to be honest, whether it was being sold as used or new. I would hope preowned, but I hadn't ever seen any preowned pieces in the dealer's case. Perhaps at one of its other locations, though.

I certainly wouldn't expect PP to scrap such a piece either, and always wondered how such things were handled.
dannyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2019, 11:25 PM   #64
Mbbgysam
2019 Pledge Member
 
Mbbgysam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Real Name: K
Location: USA
Posts: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ S View Post



FFwd to 2:25
Thanks for sharing!
Mbbgysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2019, 11:28 PM   #65
bonsai-man
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts3 View Post
I'd prefer the 330 all day and twice on Sunday but I believe to remember the OP wrote elsewhere on TRF that he prefers the new dial + old movement version for its rarity. OP pl correct if I am wrong...

The difference in color / shine is not necessarily related to how old the watch is. The exact color / shine of stainless steel depends on the polishing - in this case on how worn the polishing materials / abrasive were when the new bracelet was made compared to the existing case. If you get a new watch the case and bracelet have been polished "together" so to speak. But w the new bracelet the wear status of the polishing materials will naturally have been different. Often you will see this as a Patek Service Center rep explained to me...
You are indeed correct, I saw a few incomings with the new 330 in April but was delighted to get my allocation towards the end of April with the old 324. A friend of mine got the same at the beginning of April (different AD). I did consider myself lucky to miss the price rise, now I am not so sure.

I just checked the watch again and since I cleaned it the rust has not come back yet, but itís only been a few days. I can confirm the marks are not food, drink or from storage. I am still self-conscious wearing the watch and when Iím not itís in the case.

I do not want the watch replaced or the bracelet re-polished/finished so soon after getting it. I may consider a replacement bracelet (if offered) provided it doesnít show as someone on here pointed out. The main worry is should a new 5711 start rusting so soon, and will it come back in the future. The AD has asked to see the watch but there is nothing to see now, so not sure what they can do.
bonsai-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2019, 11:47 PM   #66
dannyp
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: usa
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
You are indeed correct, I saw a few incomings with the new 330 in April but was delighted to get my allocation towards the end of April with the old 324. A friend of mine got the same at the beginning of April (different AD). I did consider myself lucky to miss the price rise, now I am not so sure.

I just checked the watch again and since I cleaned it the rust has not come back yet, but itís only been a few days. I can confirm the marks are not food, drink or from storage. I am still self-conscious wearing the watch and when Iím not itís in the case.

I do not want the watch replaced or the bracelet re-polished/finished so soon after getting it. I may consider a replacement bracelet (if offered) provided it doesnít show as someone on here pointed out. The main worry is should a new 5711 start rusting so soon, and will it come back in the future. The AD has asked to see the watch but there is nothing to see now, so not sure what they can do.
Did you see the post about how the bracelets are constructed? That was pretty informative in terms of possible explanations. It doesn't seem to be the bracelet itself that is rusting, rather perhaps the pin inside of it. Maybe it wasn't welded shut properly? Or there was moisture in the tube at the time? Or something else is leaking out? But if you take a look at the pics you posted in the OP the stain (whether rust or otherwise) appears to form a ring around where the tube was welded shut. If you look at the "healthy" link next to it, you can also see the vague outline of the welding.
dannyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2019, 11:48 PM   #67
s.m.b.
"TRF" Member
 
s.m.b.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: the Far West
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
The main worry is should a new 5711 start rusting so soon, and will it come back in the future.
No, your new watch should not have rusted so soon... Once the rust reappears, ask for a replacement.
__________________
Rolex & Patek Philippe
s.m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2019, 12:04 AM   #68
Murcielagoboy2
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: London
Posts: 111
I'm at a loss to understand threads like these... "please help me etc"

Jeez - you've bought a new PP from an AD right? Take it back to them and get the part/watch repaired/replaced. Easy.

More generally, I'm fascinated by how precious people are about their 5711s. This isn't a dress watch - it's meant to be a daily beater. Mine is scuffed, scratched and worn in the pool, the sea, wherever. That's the point....
Murcielagoboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2019, 12:14 AM   #69
dannyp
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: usa
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcielagoboy2 View Post
I'm at a loss to understand threads like these... "please help me etc"

Jeez - you've bought a new PP from an AD right? Take it back to them and get the part/watch repaired/replaced. Easy.

More generally, I'm fascinated by how precious people are about their 5711s. This isn't a dress watch - it's meant to be a daily beater. Mine is scuffed, scratched and worn in the pool, the sea, wherever. That's the point....
On the first point, agree entirely.

On the second, remember: For some veteran PP collectors, a 5711 is the most rugged, least expensive, watch in the rotation, while for others, newer to the brand, it's the absolute nicest watch they'll ever own.
dannyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2019, 01:01 AM   #70
tom2517
"TRF" Member
 
tom2517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
I do not want the watch replaced or the bracelet re-polished/finished so soon after getting it. I may consider a replacement bracelet (if offered) provided it doesnít show as someone on here pointed out. The main worry is should a new 5711 start rusting so soon, and will it come back in the future. The AD has asked to see the watch but there is nothing to see now, so not sure what they can do.
Why cleaning it? I have to agree with Russell here and would just take it back to AD and at least demand a bracelet replacement, this is clearly not normal.

Don't think anyone should be needing to wipe 5711 with WD40 to prevent it from rusting.
tom2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2019, 01:26 AM   #71
SearChart
TechXpert & 2019 Pledge Member
 
SearChart's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Real Name: Bas
Location: Europe
Watch: Rolesium
Posts: 18,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell996 View Post
Funny, they essentially downgraded the bracelet... But upgraded the price
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
Rolex uses rare elves to polish the platinum. They have a union deal and make like $90 per hour and get time and half on weekends.
SearChart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2019, 01:38 AM   #72
Rwatcher
"TRF" Member
 
Rwatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: UK
Watch: 116500
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcielagoboy2 View Post
I'm at a loss to understand threads like these... "please help me etc"

Jeez - you've bought a new PP from an AD right? Take it back to them and get the part/watch repaired/replaced. Easy.

More generally, I'm fascinated by how precious people are about their 5711s. This isn't a dress watch - it's meant to be a daily beater. Mine is scuffed, scratched and worn in the pool, the sea, wherever. That's the point....
Facts,

Mine has even braved the jacuzzi after plenty of drink

Nice dint on the bezel to remind me of that fun.
Rwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2019, 02:48 AM   #73
beshannon
2019 Pledge Member
 
beshannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Real Name: Brian
Location: Northern Virginia
Watch: Patek 5711
Posts: 10,771
Really would like to hear what the selling dealer has to say
__________________

Rolex 116710 GMT Master II BLNR, Patek 5711/1A-011, Rolex Cosmograph 116520, Breitling Superocean Steelfish, Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze, Glashutte Senator Exellence
beshannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2019, 03:48 AM   #74
brmeyers
2019 Pledge Member
 
brmeyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Real Name: Bryant
Location: Florida
Watch: ...Your Thoughts
Posts: 2,034
Wow, that is the first time I have heard that happening.
I had both a blue and white 5711. The white I kept the longest
and never even had the "thought" this could be an issue.
I am also very interested in what the dealer has to say about this.
brmeyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 12:28 AM   #75
bonsai-man
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcielagoboy2 View Post
I'm at a loss to understand threads like these... "please help me etc"

Jeez - you've bought a new PP from an AD right? Take it back to them and get the part/watch repaired/replaced. Easy.

More generally, I'm fascinated by how precious people are about their 5711s. This isn't a dress watch - it's meant to be a daily beater. Mine is scuffed, scratched and worn in the pool, the sea, wherever. That's the point....
Iím at a total loss why memberís like this reply to threads they donít understand or wish to contribute to. Why donít they sigh and move on to the next incoming thread?

I donít recall asking the forum if I should return the watch or ask for a refund. As for precious, Iím surprised you never used the same old ďitís just a watchĒ line from the Rolex forum. To be clear I wear all my watches including my dress watches and they all will be just as scratched as yours eventually, I just donít go out of my way to scuff and beat them up unnecessarily, especially when new.

This is not a ďplease help me etcĒ thread. I started the thread as I thought other members would genuinely be interested to see and discuss the current build quality of modern steel PP, and to exchange thoughts on rust prevention on steel watches in general.This forum used to be a place where members shared experiences, ideaís and had discussions. Oh, I miss the pre-2017 days before the SS shortage.

I would have liked to provide an update to the forum once I had a reply from Patek Philippe and the AD, but as other members feel the same it would be best if the mods close this thread instead.
bonsai-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 12:42 AM   #76
Tha Baron
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
Tha Baron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: So Flo
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearChart View Post
Funny, they essentially downgraded the bracelet... But upgraded the price
Corporations do corporate things I guess...
Tha Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 01:25 AM   #77
Commonproject
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 35
looks like you've been eating too much spaghettios while wearing the watch
Commonproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 02:13 AM   #78
Passionata
"TRF" Member
 
Passionata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: N/A
Watch: the girls
Posts: 6,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
Iím at a total loss why memberís like this reply to threads they donít understand or wish to contribute to. Why donít they sigh and move on to the next incoming thread?



I donít recall asking the forum if I should return the watch or ask for a refund. As for precious, Iím surprised you never used the same old ďitís just a watchĒ line from the Rolex forum. To be clear I wear all my watches including my dress watches and they all will be just as scratched as yours eventually, I just donít go out of my way to scuff and beat them up unnecessarily, especially when new.



This is not a ďplease help me etcĒ thread. I started the thread as I thought other members would genuinely be interested to see and discuss the current build quality of modern steel PP, and to exchange thoughts on rust prevention on steel watches in general.This forum used to be a place where members shared experiences, ideaís and had discussions. Oh, I miss the pre-2017 days before the SS shortage.



I would have liked to provide an update to the forum once I had a reply from Patek Philippe and the AD, but as other members feel the same it would be best if the mods close this thread instead.


I think it d be a shame to close it before we hear the suggested resolution from PP,
I m very much interested personally and technically.

TY
__________________
Best
George

"Also remember that feet don't get fat and a watch will always speak volumes." Robert Johnston
---------------------
*new*https://youtu.be/EljAF-uddhE *new *

http://youtu.be/ZmpLoO1Q8eQ
IG @passionata1
Passionata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 02:37 AM   #79
enjoythemusic
"TRF" Member
 
enjoythemusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Real Name: Steven
Location: USA
Posts: 3,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
I would have liked to provide an update to the forum once I had a reply from Patek Philippe and the AD, but as other members feel the same it would be best if the mods close this thread instead.
Why close this thread? It would be appropriate that you started with a problem and in the name of fair / balanced reporting we read about Patek's solution.

As for using pins versus proper screws, that's soooo un-Patek-like and proves it's time to go F.P Journe, ALS, etc guys.
__________________
----------------------
Enjoy Your Time,

-- Steven
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 02:41 AM   #80
subtona
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
subtona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Real Name: gus
Location: East Coast
Watch: APK & sometimes Y
Posts: 21,855
What was it resting on or in while it was off your wrist? This doesnít just happen.
__________________
subtona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 02:49 AM   #81
V25V
2019 Pledge Member
 
V25V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 2,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
Why close this thread? It would be appropriate that you started with a problem and in the name of fair / balanced reporting we read about Patek's solution.
Agreed. I think just about everyone on here would like to see how Patek handles this. That just should not be happening to your watch.
V25V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 03:07 AM   #82
masterserg
"TRF" Member
 
masterserg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Real Name: Serg
Location: US of A
Watch: AP
Posts: 7,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by subtona View Post
What was it resting on or in while it was off your wrist? This doesn’t just happen.
I don't think is a representation of Patek's quality. It can happen ... I had rust on a stainless steel AP 44 ROO lug (or whatever the small pieces that connect case with strap are called). I sent it to clearwater and they said the part in question probably came from an out of spec batch of steel. Thankfully it wasn't the watch case itself.

I suppose in this case PP should replace the bracelet and the OP (and PP) should have documentation of the issue in case it comes back later on, especially on the watch head.
__________________
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat????
masterserg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 06:24 AM   #83
bruinmd
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Real Name: Sal
Location: USA
Watch: Patek/AP/Rolex
Posts: 751
If this is legit rust, this is absolutely insane. I would be taking this back to my AD ASAP and would be pissed.
bruinmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 07:21 AM   #84
bonsai-man
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
Why close this thread? It would be appropriate that you started with a problem and in the name of fair / balanced reporting we read about Patek's solution.
OK as I have contacted Patek directly its fair they have a chance to reply, also for balanced reporting on the forum lets keep this thread open for now.

I can also see some have an interest in the outcome, I don't epect a reply though after all my £23,000 purchase is probably not important to them. I will update the thread good or bad if or when I hear from them.

I also mentioned my 5167A which broke the wrong side of the 2 year warranty period, hopefully that may help to get the rust looked at. I'm reluctant to get it fixed as I read they just strip it down, clean it and put it back together so it will probably just stop winding again.

Sometime's I wish I just stuck with Rolex and Omega they have always been no trouble.
bonsai-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 07:49 AM   #85
Russell996
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
Russell996's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New Forest. UK
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
OK as I have contacted Patek directly its fair they have a chance to reply, also for balanced reporting on the forum lets keep this thread open for now.

I can also see some have an interest in the outcome, I don't epect a reply though after all my £23,000 purchase is probably not important to them. I will update the thread good or bad if or when I hear from them.

I also mentioned my 5167A which broke the wrong side of the 2 year warranty period, hopefully that may help to get the rust looked at. I'm reluctant to get it fixed as I read they just strip it down, clean it and put it back together so it will probably just stop winding again.

Sometime's I wish I just stuck with Rolex and Omega they have always been no trouble.
Have gone via your AD? If so, why do you not expect a reply? Of course they will reply and by return.

When you say you don’t want to get a 5167A repaired, can you explain as I don’t understand.

Update:
I see you posted back in August, piece was 4 years old not 2 years. Why did you not get it fixed last year?

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=621556
Russell996 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 08:01 AM   #86
subtona
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
subtona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Real Name: gus
Location: East Coast
Watch: APK & sometimes Y
Posts: 21,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
OK as I have contacted Patek directly its fair they have a chance to reply, also for balanced reporting on the forum lets keep this thread open for now.

I can also see some have an interest in the outcome, I don't epect a reply though after all my £23,000 purchase is probably not important to them. I will update the thread good or bad if or when I hear from them.

I also mentioned my 5167A which broke the wrong side of the 2 year warranty period, hopefully that may help to get the rust looked at. I'm reluctant to get it fixed as I read they just strip it down, clean it and put it back together so it will probably just stop winding again.

Sometime's I wish I just stuck with Rolex and Omega they have always been no trouble.
Not sure how you come to your conclusions.

In my experience,

Patek has resolved several issues I have brought to them better than expected.
I would give them the time they need to review (things can move slowly with Patek.)

Rolex on the other hand could not have a worse track record if they tried, RSC has fixed one issue and created another ireperable problem; has charged me for a repair they did NOT complete; has not stood by their product and for the most part has been careless and carefree.
__________________
subtona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 08:37 AM   #87
bonsai-man
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell996 View Post
Have gone via your AD? If so, why do you not expect a reply? Of course they will reply and by return.

When you say you donít want to get a 5167A repaired, can you explain as I donít understand.

Update:
I see for the wrong side of 2 years we should read 4 years.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=621556
Correctiion to Update:
Yes the warranty was for 2-years, it had very very light use for less than 3 years, then it was cafefully stored undisturbedand and broke soon after I started wearing it in around year 4. So it broke itself somtime between 3 and 4ish years in storage

Strange thing is I looked at it again on Saturday wound it and it seems to be running fine now. Before it would stop after about 10 mins with 40+ turns of the crown. its been running fine for 4 days and keeping good time on anf off the wrist, very strange and unexplained.
bonsai-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 08:40 AM   #88
Russell996
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
Russell996's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New Forest. UK
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
Correctiion to Update:
Yes the warranty was for 2-years, it had very very light use for less than 3 years, then it was cafefully stored undisturbedand and broke soon after I started wearing it in around year 4. So it broke itself somtime between 3 and 4ish years in storage

Strange thing is I looked at it again on Saturday wound it and it seems to be running fine now. Before it would stop after about 10 mins with 40+ turns of the crown. its been running fine for 4 days and keeping good time on anf off the wrist, very strange and unexplained.
Sounds like it needs a service.
Russell996 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 08:45 AM   #89
bonsai-man
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by subtona View Post
Not sure how you come to your conclusions.

In my experience,

Patek has resolved several issues I have brought to them better than expected.
I would give them the time they need to review (things can move slowly with Patek.)

Rolex on the other hand could not have a worse track record if they tried, RSC has fixed one issue and created another ireperable problem; has charged me for a repair they did NOT complete; has not stood by their product and for the most part has been careless and carefree.
My experience is different, I have never had a reply from Patek regarding several questions posed. My AD still has not sent my Omega warranty card even after 2 years of asking. When I looked for a new AD my current one somehow found out and threatened to stop my orders and remove me from ALL lists. No my experience has not been as good as yours, maybe I never spent enogh $.
bonsai-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 June 2019, 10:37 AM   #90
subtona
2019 GMT CHNR Pledge Member
 
subtona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Real Name: gus
Location: East Coast
Watch: APK & sometimes Y
Posts: 21,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
My experience is different, I have never had a reply from Patek regarding several questions posed. My AD still has not sent my Omega warranty card even after 2 years of asking. When I looked for a new AD my current one somehow found out and threatened to stop my orders and remove me from ALL lists. No my experience has not been as good as yours, maybe I never spent enogh $.
Are you dealing with a Patek service center or an AD?


Perhaps it is a location variance.
In nyc the Patek service center consistently does the right thing.

Rolex consistently has failed.
__________________
subtona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Banners Of The Month


*Banner Of The Month*
This space is provided to horological resources.





Copyright ©2004-2019, The Rolex Forums. All Rights Reserved.

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Rolex is a registered trademark of ROLEX USA. The Rolex Forums is not affiliated with ROLEX USA in any way.