The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

View Poll Results: Do you want to see one of PJ's watches?
Yes 90 82.57%
No 19 17.43%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12 September 2017, 12:18 AM   #121
KarlS
Banned

He needs a Patek preferably a 5522 on the wrist
KarlS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2017, 01:10 AM   #122
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ S View Post
I really shouldn’t be encouraging this sort of deviant behaviour, but since I’m an equal opportunities type of guy...

Knock one out, just make sure you have fun doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussW View Post
I like the way you've watermarked your own hand, you never know who might want to pass that off as their own wrist!

So as we're going down this route I'll ask the obvious question - how big is your wrist?
Exactly, like I pass the wrist of some bloke who has 3 PP and an AP as my own

Quote:
^
Well, I sure as hell wasn’t going to tattoo it on!
Over 8” – like a looser fit, so make sure there’s no snug fit ‘shopping!
8? Yeah I was right about "huge"

Quote:
The answer was of course wrist
Of course, only PJ's twisted mind could have thought we were talking about anything other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Ferry View Post

Sent from my SM-G9550 using Tapatalk
Oh no, PJ I hope you don't have a Breitling, really not for you, ok maybe the bigger models, but still

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlS View Post
He needs a Patek preferably a 5522 on the wrist
Well at more than 8 inches I think only a Pam 47mm or bigger will do
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2017, 01:23 AM   #123
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Ferry View Post
Is it possible to set this whole thing as your signature?
I edited a little again, too bad can't put it whole
Old 12 September 2017, 01:58 AM   #124
PJ S
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapince View Post
Oh no, PJ I hope you don't have a Breitling, really not for you, ok maybe the bigger models, but still

Well at more than 8 inches I think only a Pam 47mm or bigger will do
Definitely not!
No Breitling has ever touched these wrists since trying on an Aerospace in the early-mid 90’s.
That Breitling must be the 34mm ladies version, or Steve thinks my wrist is actually 9˝”!

PAM? Oh dear God no!
PJ S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2017, 02:23 AM   #125
RussW
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5990
Quote:
Definitely not!
No Breitling has ever touched these wrists since trying on an Aerospace in the early-mid 90’s.
That Breitling must be the 34mm ladies version, or Steve thinks my wrist is actually 9˝”!

PAM? Oh dear God no!
Hence the reason for the poll in the first place - tell us what you like

Of course, you have no obligation to answer, particularly as you are no longer posting on the Patek forum but good to see you making a guest appearance on this thread at least

It seems like you are playing a game of horological hard to get! We should keep posting photos on your wrist until you admit you like one of them
RussW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2017, 02:32 AM   #126
KarlS
Banned

the wrist needs a red Moser
Old 12 September 2017, 02:48 AM   #127
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Hence the reason for the poll in the first place - tell us what you like

Of course, you have no obligation to answer, particularly as you are no longer posting on the Patek forum but good to see you making a guest appearance on this thread at least

It seems like you are playing a game of horological hard to get! We should keep posting photos on your wrist until you admit you like one of them
Oh I know what he likes, smaller brands and independants like Moser, Arnold and co and others, he posted enough of propositions to members
Old 12 September 2017, 02:49 AM   #128
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
the wrist needs a red Moser
Yes, that would be more PJ's style I think
Old 12 September 2017, 06:14 AM   #129
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
PAM? Oh dear God no!
Was joking for the Pam of course, was a joke about your wrist size, but you are definitely not a Pam guy. Like I said I know what you like, but the TRF riptide is too strong
Old 12 September 2017, 06:51 AM   #130
AK797
Banned

Watch: ing ships roll in
You were not supposed to be posting at all and now you've even put up a wrist shot! That's it I'm putting up 2 polls now!

PS - Seems I was wrong about the sexy part.
AK797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2017, 08:21 AM   #131
PJ S
Banned

^
PJ S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2017, 11:54 AM   #132
Star Ferry
Banned

Didn't have access to a computer, and that was the best my phone could do. Someone else needs to pick up the torch and do the 5522a, or maybe a quartz ladies Aquanaut
Star Ferry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2017, 06:13 PM   #133
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK797 View Post
You were not supposed to be posting at all and now you've even put up a wrist shot! That's it I'm putting up 2 polls now!

PS - Seems I was wrong about the sexy part.
You were expecting the arm of Miss Universe?
Old 13 September 2017, 01:34 AM   #134
Marciano490
"TRF" Member

It smells like sex in this thread.

Haven't seen this much flirting since Catholic school graduation.
Marciano490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 September 2017, 02:05 AM   #135
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marciano490 View Post

Happy to see you come back my friend

Oh yeah, says the guy who has/had, sorry not sure what the actual situation is at the moment, going through big changes myself, from "married" to "separated with mistresses", well 2 but working on the numbers, a supermodel girlfriend, I believe you, pretty sure you had no flirting since kindergarten

Oh and don't forget to take a look at the poll about me, one from PJS one from myself, PJS's is great, think mine is not bad as well
Old 13 September 2017, 02:12 AM   #136
Marciano490
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Happy to see you come back my friend

Oh yeah, says the guy who has/had, sorry not sure what the actual situation is at the moment, going through big changes myself, from "married" to "separated with mistresses", well 2 but working on the numbers, a supermodel girlfriend, I believe you, pretty sure you had no flirting since kindergarten

Oh and don't forget to take a look at the poll about me, one from PJS one from myself, PJS's is great, think mine is not bad as well
Careful with your watches around those mistresses my friend. Whenever I meet an Eastern European woman here in NYC, I'm sure to sleep with my watch on and my hand under the pillow. I'd hate to see you wake up with love in your heart and no watch on your dresser.
Old 13 September 2017, 02:22 AM   #137
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Careful with your watches around those mistresses my friend. Whenever I meet an Eastern European woman here in NYC, I'm sure to sleep with my watch on and my hand under the pillow. I'd hate to see you wake up with love in your heart and no watch on your dresser.
Don't worry my friend, I have 15 years of Eastern Europe experience, takes me half a second of looks in a girl's eyes to see if it is a good girl or not. And to be honest the ones which export themselves are at 99% the bad ones, can I say BI....S on TRF?
There still remains bad ones in the East, but you have good ones too, and I hate vulgar, stupid and "mean" girls, so I always end up with the nice ones.

For a guy who hasn't seen flirting since catholic school, your description of nights with Eastern European women is a little strange, guess we don't have the same description of flirting

Edit: and also the hidden safe in which I put everything, including the watch I have on, in a few seconds once the girl goes to the bathroom helps, as well as the door being locked and my Amstaff, even a "bad" girl would have a hard time, but really I always get the good ones...
Old 13 September 2017, 02:33 AM   #138
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
That's the intention, but you lot keep bumping this bloody thread!
Oh and we'll keep bumping it, you should be happy, you're at 5 pages, the one you did on me got only 2
Old 13 September 2017, 05:51 AM   #139
Acquisitions
"TRF" Member

Watch: me drool...
Quote:

LMFAO! Now that's entertainment.
Acquisitions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 September 2017, 06:00 AM   #140
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acquisitions View Post
LMFAO! Now that's entertainment.
Well there might be a little touch of what Marciano suggests, though can't seem to find where
Old 13 September 2017, 06:21 AM   #141
Marciano490
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Don't worry my friend, I have 15 years of Eastern Europe experience, takes me half a second of looks in a girl's eyes to see if it is a good girl or not. And to be honest the ones which export themselves are at 99% the bad ones, can I say BI....S on TRF?
There still remains bad ones in the East, but you have good ones too, and I hate vulgar, stupid and "mean" girls, so I always end up with the nice ones.

For a guy who hasn't seen flirting since catholic school, your description of nights with Eastern European women is a little strange, guess we don't have the same description of flirting

Edit: and also the hidden safe in which I put everything, including the watch I have on, in a few seconds once the girl goes to the bathroom helps, as well as the door being locked and my Amstaff, even a "bad" girl would have a hard time, but really I always get the good ones...
I think we're having a bit of a language misunderstanding here; the jokes don't seem to translate very easily.

I just meant it was a bit of a love fest in here. And the Catholic school joke was about how restrained the nuns keep you till the last day of class, when you can finally go wild. I wasn't doing anything in Kindergarten but eating paste and my elementary school was all boys.
Old 13 September 2017, 06:47 AM   #142
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I think we're having a bit of a language misunderstanding here; the jokes don't seem to translate very easily.

I just meant it was a bit of a love fest in here. And the Catholic school joke was about how restrained the nuns keep you till the last day of class, when you can finally go wild. I wasn't doing anything in Kindergarten but eating paste and my elementary school was all boys.
No I got the jokes very easily, don't worry �� maybe mine don't translate easily, it was irony as I know you are a chicks/foxes guy, but I got yours very well, was jokingly following on them. I also was 1 year in a pension with only guys, awful when you are 15 and full of testosterone, but I had warned my parents I would do 1 year and get expelled at the end of the year, and kept my word
Old 13 September 2017, 07:05 AM   #143
SearChart
TechXpert

Not sure how I managed to miss this thread. Quite the Breitling you have there PJ
SearChart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 September 2017, 01:12 AM   #144
lapince
"TRF" Member

About the poll I posted about what I would do after I get my Voutilainen, took the decision, and it will most likely be stop posting, my poll was closed, I suppose because of my mentionning the fact the one of my ancestors was a murderer, my great X4 grandfather killed my great X4 grandmother, google "choiseul praslin scandal 1847", the Odessa thread won't happen, I posted 4 pics of 7 girls I know very well, well 5 in 7, and asked if they were not against me posting, can't imagine asking others, you guys got the idea. And to be honest except from polls and funny threads like this one, I am getting a little bored, love watches but with the KV my collection will be finished. So if ever some amazing thread like this one comes along, in which case I would appreciate one of you sending me a PM with the link, after the KV the crazy French guy will be rarely seen, to the satisfaction of most I would imagine but to the dislike of a few of you.
So the one which got the least votes is winning, I like to go against the tide usually to take a decision. It was fun while it lasted but it's a little over now, so tune in on the 19th that will clearly be my last thread, and posts will be very rare.

Old 14 September 2017, 02:03 AM   #145
KarlS
Banned

Arnaud I am bumping in case people missed your post. 7 hours and nobody has said "please don't go!!" Are the servers down?
Old 14 September 2017, 02:18 AM   #146
martinr
"TRF" Member

Promises, promises.
martinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 September 2017, 02:37 AM   #147
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Arnaud I am bumping in case people missed your post. 7 hours and nobody has said "please don't go!!" Are the servers down?
won't change the decision...

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinr View Post
Promises, promises.
Martin, I am a man of my word, you didn't get that yet? You didn't believe the incomings, they came, I was asked for pics of Odessa girls I delivered, apart this thread and the one for my KV, and if there is another funny thread and someone sends me a PM to tell me about it, won't hear much from me. Brian is gone, PJS will post less, plus other members, it has become boring for me. It will become like Purists Pro. But I guess the majority likes it that way.
Old 14 September 2017, 02:43 AM   #148
martinr
"TRF" Member

I guess then the only reason for me to stick around is to laugh at Karl's auto correct Freudian slip misspellings.
martinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 September 2017, 03:03 AM   #149
KarlS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinr View Post
I guess then the only reason for me to stick around is to laugh at Karl's auto correct Freudian slip misspellings.
Worse when I am WhatsApp Ing wife and colleagues. Every now and then they get "bye, luv u"....and my wife gets "the deadline is tomorrow!!"
Old 14 September 2017, 03:49 AM   #150
Tay821
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Worse when I am WhatsApp Ing wife and colleagues. Every now and then they get "bye, luv u"....and my wife gets "the deadline is tomorrow!!"
Oh man, and all this time I thought those sayings were interchangable
Tay821 is offline   Reply With Quote