The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 January 2010, 10:25 PM   #1
BASSETHOUNDS
Banned

Watch: 116520/660/710/334
I'm devastated , my 116520 got stolen .

NO , this is not a joke , my nearly new 116520 ( the one I swapped with my AD brother-in-law for my F-reg a couple of months ago ) has gone missing from my home . I did realize it was no longer where I was pretty sure where it should have been , on tuesday and started to pick my brain . I just got off the phone with a friend of mine , who's son sometimes comes and "dog sit" for us when we go away for day or two and we do not want to take them to the dog kennel just for one night . It seems that his son has owed up that a couple of "friends" had come along to feed the dogs that day and it now seems obvious that one ( or maybe my friends son himself ) went into our house and picked up the watch . I have to admit that it was not kept in a secure place , but there was no reason for any of them to go into my office space , let alone steal the watch . The story is that one of them needed to use the computer / internet to consult something urgently and all the others followed . My friend assured me that he will have the list of names of all those that came to my house that day by tonight . We will see what they have to say , I have agreed that I will not file an official complaint with the police if the watch gets back by tomorrow 12 am .
I will update as and when things happen .
BASSETHOUNDS is offline   Reply With Quote