The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 29 January 2023, 11:42 PM   #1
danicasi2002
"TRF" Member

8-10 travel watch box?

I’m looking a 8-10 watch box which reasonably compact, is no more than 9.5 in wide (to fit in safe box), can take 41 mm case or less, 6.5-7 in wrist size, will hold each watch very securely on the pillows (also to avoid watches hitting scrubbing each other), zippered for ease of transporting. Saw two these (Molequin, Delugs) and I wonder if anyone have any of these to share their opinions. Like to hear other options.
Thanks much.

https://molequin.com/products/premiu...8-hunter-green
https://delugs.com/collections/zip-b...ight-grey-navy
danicasi2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 January 2023, 06:32 AM   #2
mkatz1
"TRF" Member

I have a Molequin 6 and it’s slim and really well made.
mkatz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 January 2023, 08:08 AM   #3
danicasi2002
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkatz1 View Post
I have a Molequin 6 and it’s slim and really well made.
I like how the Molequin 8 piece case is designed. Would the slimness limit the type of watch that can go in the case? I have a couple of Rolex with Rubber B strap. Appreciate what MAY NOT fit well in the case. Thanks
Old 2 February 2023, 02:15 AM   #4
jw0n
"TRF" Member

I bought a Delugs Zip Box (Eight), exactly as the one you sent in the link. When I received it, I was disappointed that the top part of the box was "loose". I expected a better finish and returned the box (even though I was offered a replacement).

Having owned (quite a number of) both Delugs and Molequin straps, I would comment to say that the quality from Molequin is superior to that of Delugs (which is also reflected in the price).

Instagram: @itsjw0n
jw0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2023, 06:26 AM   #5
danicasi2002
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw0n View Post
I bought a Delugs Zip Box (Eight), exactly as the one you sent in the link. When I received it, I was disappointed that the top part of the box was "loose". I expected a better finish and returned the box (even though I was offered a replacement).

Having owned (quite a number of) both Delugs and Molequin straps, I would comment to say that the quality from Molequin is superior to that of Delugs (which is also reflected in the price).
Thanks. I do like the design of Molequin case but because it is relatively slim, I do not know how a Rolex with integrated Rubber B strap will fit in. Waiting for the mfg to respond. I am in the USA and did not want to go thru returning a merchandise overseas if it did not work out.
Old 4 February 2023, 02:40 AM   #6
jw0n
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicasi2002 View Post
Thanks. I do like the design of Molequin case but because it is relatively slim, I do not know how a Rolex with integrated Rubber B strap will fit in. Waiting for the mfg to respond. I am in the USA and did not want to go thru returning a merchandise overseas if it did not work out.
I had the same concerns; do share their response. I am curious if both halves of the box can fit watches on bracelet, strap as well as integrated rubber straps.

Instagram: @itsjw0n
jw0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 February 2023, 06:43 PM   #7
danicasi2002
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw0n View Post
I had the same concerns; do share their response. I am curious if both halves of the box can fit watches on bracelet, strap as well as integrated rubber straps.
Will do. Still waiting for a reply here and from Molequin.