The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 15 April 2023, 01:56 AM   #1
Chris85
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: AP ROO YG
Rolex Daytona Meteorite Dial on oysterflex, 116518LN full set!

Up for sale here is the most fantastic watch I have ever seen. The Rolex Daytona in any combination is already one of my favorites, but the meteorite dial sets this one apart from everything else available on the market.

There are other meteorite dial watches, but the way that Rolex cuts and etched the stone is truly unique. The Widmanstätten pattern is very pronounced on this particular watch, casting light in such a way that it seems almost holographic.

As the dial moves through various angles of light, different patterns emerge. This is an extremely dynamic cut of meteorite! I've tried to capture how incredible this looks, and based on the pictures I took in the sunlight you can see how it almost looks like a different watch at different angles!

Unlike the gold bracelet version, the black subdials perfectly compliment the black ceramic bezel and oysterflex. And with that characteristic luster of Rolex yellow gold alloy- there really is no other watch like this!

For some reason, Rolex only produced this variant of the the Daytona for 1 year. While I'm sure the new 126500 reference of Daytona will eventually get some great dials, I don't think we'll see something like this for a long time.

Selling because I actually have 2 of these- I didn't buy either from the AD, both came to me by trading with other collectors. One is a 2021, one is a 2022. Both a full sets including the white tag and in excellent condition.
After the discontinuation, I expected a bunch to be on the market but was surprised when almost none emerged so I figured I'd offer one here.

Asking price is $125,000.

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I'll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Mostly interested in other Rolex, Patek, RM, and AP. I can do cash either way for the right trade!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Chris85 is offline   Reply With Quote