The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 17 October 2015, 06:23 AM   #61
Elitecontent
"TRF" Member

I just bought a SS Lady Datejust, Jubilee, Salmon Stick Dial for my wife from Swiss Wrist. I have mixed feelings with the company. The order went smooth, watch arrived, and was beautiful. The first night with the watch my wife and I noticed that the sticks on the dial had Lume, but the hands did not. This had me a little upset and uneasy (watch was supposedly a display model) so I sent Swiss wrist an email. Good news was Swiss Wrist called me the next day and after explaining the issue, the gentleman told me that the dial might have been switched out, and. Watch maker might have forgot to replace the hands to match. I was told I could send the watch in any time during the warranty period, and have the right hands installed. This seemed ok, until the evening when looking at the watch, there was no micro etching. Now being a z series watch, this should have been there. I called Swiss Wrist again, and explained I would like to return the watch. I was sent a shipping label, and the watch went back the next day. I received my refund minus 50 dollars for shipping. I visited an AD the next day and bought my wife a SS Datejust, Jubilee, Fluted Bezel, with Silver Diamond Dial.

So while product was an issue, customer service did take care of me. I would advise utilizing them for price, but just verify that you are getting what you are looking for. I guess you can always return.

I wish the watch was as advertised, but in the end, I ended going the AD route. I would like the watch to mimic my marriage, as this was a 11 year anniversary present, and last forever.

My experience.
Elitecontent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2018, 06:46 AM   #62
vette
"TRF" Member

Now i am reconsidering buying a two tone blusey from them. I dont mind used but i want a 100 percent rolex
vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2018, 07:03 AM   #63
vette
"TRF" Member

Reconsidering this place i want a 100 percent rolex dont mind used
vette is offline   Reply With Quote