The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 17 January 2021, 03:55 AM   #1
erhein
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
Anybody Shop With pvznv.com?

I know there are a number of Tumi fans here. A website called pvznv.com popped up on my facebook page this morning and they are having a sale on some Tumi items, mostly backpacks. The prices fall into the "almost too good to be true" category. Has anybody heard of this website? Anybody know if it's legit, or otherwise? They accept payment through PayPal, giving them some credibility, but I'm hesitant. Thanks.
Old 17 January 2021, 05:09 AM   #2
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by erhein View Post
I know there are a number of Tumi fans here. A website called pvznv.com popped up on my facebook page this morning and they are having a sale on some Tumi items, mostly backpacks. The prices fall into the "almost too good to be true" category. Has anybody heard of this website? Anybody know if it's legit, or otherwise? They accept payment through PayPal, giving them some credibility, but I'm hesitant. Thanks.
No but as an admitted addict and member of TA (Tumi Anonymous) I am checking it out and will let you know.

PS I know a lot about the Tumi brand, if something is amiss I think I’ll see it.
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2021, 05:19 AM   #3
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
HOLY (#*(@ Wow..... OK, first, I will tell you that the PICTURES they are showing are of actual Tumi items. I have several of them and looked closely of the pictures against my items, the pictures are of actual described Tumi products. Now as to the prices... HOLY $%@$ $145 for a leather Alpha 3 backpack (MSRP $650) !?!?!?!?!? You are very right in your concern about too good to be true. Here is the clincher for me. I did a google search on PVZNV and found..... Absolutely nothing. Their site claims they have been in business since 2015, but if that were true then SOMETHING would have appeared on a search.

As good as those prices are, I have serious serious doubts and would stay away my friend. If you need a Tumi bag I have connections, PM me and we will see what can be done.
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2021, 05:49 AM   #4
erhein
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
Thank you, Paul. My wife and I have several Tumi pieces, obviously not nearly as many as you. I went through the same process you did and looked at the same pieces on other legitimate websites. They look like the real thing, though they could be good counterfeits, or what you actually receive is crap. Not even eBay comes close on the price. Also, I googled pvznv.com and came up empty just as you did. I didn't really need anything, but at those prices, if they were legit, how could you go wrong. Thanks for taking a look, I think I'll stay away. If we need another piece at some time, I will be sure to let you know.

Last edited by erhein; 17 January 2021 at 05:50 AM.. Reason: I typed the wrong website.
erhein is offline   Reply With Quote