The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 24 November 2020, 01:00 AM   #1
RDT-G23
"TRF" Member

How do I get a clasp part number? (Rose Gold Sky Dweller)

I have a 326235 coming. (rose gold sky dweller, chocolate face-with that rubber strap that many of you like). I have gotten my hands on a new, brown Rolex alligator strap that was used on the 326135. I will want to install the leather strap (and will just hold on to the OF strap-if needed in the future) It appears to me that the (via pictures of both) clasp is different where it mounts to the band. Anybody out there with a rose gold clasp mounted to the brown alligator Sky Dweller band that can provide me with a part number/numbers stamped into the rose gold clasp? Thanks.
RDT-G23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2020, 06:20 AM   #2
RDT-G23
"TRF" Member

FWIW-

I have scoured the "Rolex Bands, Bracelets and Clasp Info" thread. I think the only way I can get this information is via a forum member who has a pre-2020 rose gold Sky Dweller with the alligator strap.
Old 24 November 2020, 08:04 AM   #3
drrd
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDT-G23 View Post
FWIW-

I have scoured the "Rolex Bands, Bracelets and Clasp Info" thread. I think the only way I can get this information is via a forum member who has a pre-2020 rose gold Sky Dweller with the alligator strap.
Didn't the older version have 21mm lug spacing? New one is 22mm.

Very nice watch by the way.
drrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2020, 08:09 AM   #4
RDT-G23
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrd View Post
Didn't the older version have 21mm lug spacing? New one is 22mm.
This is certainly info I did not know I thought the only changes between 2019 and 2020 models were color and band-centered. I was unaware of case/lug changes.
Old 24 November 2020, 08:23 AM   #5
drrd
"TRF" Member

Not sure exactly when the Everose 326135 was introduced but it was before 2019. Might have been nearer 2012 when this model first came out in PM only form.

The original Sky D was 21mm lug spacing and the case and lugs changed when the steel versions came out in 2017 and then the updated PM models got similar changes after that.
drrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2020, 10:38 AM   #6
RDT-G23
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrd View Post
Not sure exactly when the Everose 326135 was introduced but it was before 2019. Might have been nearer 2012 when this model first came out in PM only form.

The original Sky D was 21mm lug spacing and the case and lugs changed when the steel versions came out in 2017 and then the updated PM models got similar changes after that.
What I can see-now looking closely, is that the area between the lugs on the 2020 has a "raised seam" in the center to mimic the seam (from a continuity perspective) of the oyster flex. I'm still researching this issue, but really appreciate your input.
Old 18 February 2021, 05:16 AM   #7
Wingslogo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sky Dweller
What did you ever decide or learn? Looking at a leather ailigator strap right now; how are those sized? Are there different options or do they dial in well on the micro adjustments on clasp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wingslogo is offline   Reply With Quote