The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 3 September 2017, 07:52 PM   #1
HeyItsRaymond
Banned

What is a Batman Pledge Member

Title says it all.

What is a Batman Pledge Member? How do you achieve it, what are the benefits, etc...

Sorry if this is redundant and the topic has been covered. I tried to do a search but every post by every Batman Pledge Member came up.
HeyItsRaymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2017, 07:59 PM   #2
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyItsRaymond View Post
Title says it all.

What is a Batman Pledge Member? How do you achieve it, what are the benefits, etc...

Sorry if this is redundant and the topic has been covered. I tried to do a search but every post by every Batman Pledge Member came up.
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=513396

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2017, 08:20 PM   #3
HeyItsRaymond
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
Thanks for that, but it doesn't say what a Batman Pledge Member is or how to get it. And I've read to page 25 of that thread before posting this.
Old 3 September 2017, 08:41 PM   #4
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyItsRaymond View Post
Thanks for that, but it doesn't say what a Batman Pledge Member is or how to get it. And I've read to page 25 of that thread before posting this.
If you became a pledge member then you would be able to find out and see more open forum to post in, and be eligible for other limited giveaways whenever the forum holds another. .

This was an official announcement/offer:limited to 350 first pledge members.
IMPORTANT: READ ALL CONDITIONS CAREFULLY

This activity has been sponsored (substantially contributed) by DAVIDSW (David), JUSTROLEXES (Tony), OCROLEXGUY (Patrick), BODYBUMP (Oscar) and TAKUYA (Thanh)

This is an official announcement/offer:
IMPORTANT: READ ALL CONDITIONS CAREFULLY

This activity is open to 2017 Pledge Members and Moderators and is for the giveaway of a NIB "Batman" Rolex Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II with Blue/Black Ceramic Bezel.

When you make a donation payment: YOU MUST STATE your username in the body of your PayPal payment.

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY

When you make a donation payment: YOU MUST STATE your username in the body of your PayPal payment.

Exclusively open to all existing 2017 Pledge Members and all moderators (except me) the Forum is offering 1 premium personal message accounts which will be maintained for you until 31 January 2018. The 2017 Batman Pledge Membership entitles you to a personal message capacity of 200 until 31 January 2018.

Also you will have a designation on your username of 2017 Batman Pledge Member and your username colour will be 'BatmanBlue' in appreciation to your participation on the this forum.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 September 2017, 09:03 PM   #5
HeyItsRaymond
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
If you became a pledge member then you would be able to find out and see more open forum to post in, and be eligible for other limited giveaways whenever the forum holds another.
Okay, so you had to be a Pledge Member to see this post?

Thanks for the answer.

I'm guessing Batman Patron means you contributed towards the giveaway?