The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 23 August 2012, 10:26 AM   #1
biotechmanjr

FS: Rolex GMT Master II 16710 - M Serial Pepsi w/ 3186

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to TRF. For sale is my 16710 Rolex GMT Master II. It's an M-Serial Pepsi model with the 3186 movement. This was purchased brand new by me on 07/04/08 at The Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas. The original sales receipt will come with this as well. All boxes, books, tags, warranty card (signed by AD listing me as the owner) and polishing cloth are included as well. Aside from the bag, you'll literally get everything I walked out of the store with.

I wore this watch sparingly, but it does show some signs of wear and light surface scratches. There is a scratch on one of the links (picture included), that can most likely be polished out. I considered having it polished prior to selling it, but would rather leave the original finish intact, and leave that option to you. Just to clarify, it has never been polished, and is completely original.

Since I'm new here, any uncertainty on your part is completely understandable. Due to this, I'm willing to talk on the phone, text, email, Skype, etc. Whatever makes you comfortable. Additional pictures can be requested as well. My information is listed below, and please don't hesitate to contact me.

The price for this watch is $7,350 shipped anywhere in the Continental United States, paid via wire transfer. This is also available for pickup in the Philadelphia area with $100 cash discount. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to email or text me. Phone or Skype calls can be set up as well if desired. Thanks for looking!

Brandon

bbolstad01@yahoo.com
(702) 538-5694
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0940.jpg (92.0 KB, 596 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0937.jpg (80.3 KB, 593 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0932.jpg (73.3 KB, 596 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0942.jpg (88.0 KB, 596 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0735.jpg (55.2 KB, 594 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0944.jpg (81.8 KB, 595 views)
biotechmanjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
16710 , 3186 , for sale , pepsi , rolex gmt