The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 28 February 2020, 03:14 AM   #1
RM23_Q8
"TRF" Member

HELP: Anyone dealt with Swiss Upgrade in Atlanta?

Hello everyone,

I am considering buying a new Rolex on chrono24 from a seller named Swiss Upgrade. They also have a store in Atlanta, Georgia and they have good reviews on eBay as well. But, I am just wondering if anyone on the forum has dealt with them previously? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
RM23_Q8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 2020, 05:18 AM   #2
Matisse
"TRF" Member

Update

Hi! I'm also trying to buy from their website. Have you made a purchase? and if yes how did it go?
Matisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 September 2020, 02:35 PM   #3
wanasub
"TRF" Member

Also wondering......thanks!
wanasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 December 2020, 01:56 AM   #4
abroy
"TRF" Member

I have been using them for over 10yrs. Manoj is a rockstar and just awesome to deal with. I'm canadian and our cross boarder relationship has been problem free. My friends and colleagues have used him plenty as well.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
abroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 November 2021, 04:51 PM   #5
Skydweller1411
"TRF" Member

Watch: Lange 1 Rolex Sky
Icon4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abroy View Post
I have been using them for over 10yrs. Manoj is a rockstar and just awesome to deal with. I'm canadian and our cross boarder relationship has been problem free. My friends and colleagues have used him plenty as well.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
Do not deal with Manoj Dariyani and Swiss Upgrade Watches. He stole my Skydweller. He owes me $5,700 and has not paid me since September 3, 2021 when he agreed to buy my watch. He received it on September 4,202 I have to hired a lawyer and plan to sue him. I also notified the police. I have been collecting watches since year $2,000. His father Sam and brother Sunil own DaVinchi watches. I asked for their help nothing happened. He never answers his phone 404 405 0404 and most times his mail box is full. He is a thief and a scam artist. He know he owes me the money and says he will pay it when he is ready.
Skydweller1411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 December 2021, 09:32 PM   #6
SkyDweller3911
"TRF" Member

Icon13

I used him for few years. Think he is in debt really changed don't trust him. He will pay you via PayPal, and you end up losing money because of 3%. He doesn't send bank wires as requested. End up with 9,500 instead of 10,000. He never answers his phone and mailbox is full a lot. Stay away from him. He is a smooth talker when he wants something. Very vindictive.
SkyDweller3911 is offline   Reply With Quote