The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 14 May 2020, 01:49 AM   #1
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
FS: Hublot Big Bang Steel Chronograph 44mm Box/Card/USB

Up for sale is my Hublot Big Bang Steel 301.SX.130.RX. This is the 44mm, stainless steel model paired with black Hublot rubber strap. This model is powered by a Hublot Calibre HUB4100 automatic movement with a 42 hour power reserve. Retail price on this watch was $12,500.

This is one of my first Hublot purchases in a while, and I have to say, I was thoroughly surprised with how comfortable yet sturdy this watch was on the wrist. It is a really beautiful watch that has grabbed some serious attention since I have been wearing it. Unfortunately, 44mm seems to be just a bit too big for my wrist.

The Hublot is in good overall condition with small, usual signs of wear around casing, bezel, and clasp. The rubber strap is in great shape and has plenty of life left. The crystal has a scratch between the 2-3 marker as seen in the pictures.

It is in perfect working condition and is keeping good time and winding up swiftly. All functions are working including chronograph and reset.

Comes with inner and outer boxes, warranty card, and USB.

It will be shipped the day of, or day after payment is received. It will be shipped priority overnight, fully insured, with signature required. I will only ship to those with great reputation and references.

I am an independent enthusiast and collector of luxury goods and am in no way affiliated with Hublot. I am simply a “lover of luxuries” from South Florida and aim to collect the finest of luxury goods available. I have plenty of references in the luxury industry, mostly in the timepiece community, and I would be more than happy to share those with you. I have references on TRF as well and can be found under the “Who’s Who” section.

Looking for $6,600 shipped. Will consider some trades. Wire is preferred, PayPal is ok with good reputation and references. Can also do a F2F in the South Florida area.

Feel free to send me a message on here, an email at zwicktyler@gmail.com, or at (954) 552-0678.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2020, 02:22 AM   #2
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
bump
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 June 2020, 03:10 AM   #3
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member