The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 22 August 2018, 03:09 AM   #31
DaytonaSubmariner
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaC24 View Post
Hi Tyler,
Christina here form Chrono24. We do our best to make sure that all our dealers list items that are either available in stock or on request.

If you ever come across a listing where the dealer does not appear to have the watch in stock, please feel free to report this. You can use the “report suspicious offer” tab on the ad. We take this very seriously and would love to hear from you.

You can also send us an email directly at support@chrono24.com
😊 – Christina
Thank you for chiming in Christina. I am looking for a Rolex DRSD, but I would be trading several watches as partial payment.

I've worked with a couple of sellers getting more information on particular watches I am interested in. For the most part, all of the International sellers responded to my questions quickly with all the information I was looking for.
The one seller that didn't bother to respond at all was Robert Maron from the US. Never heard anything from him.

Getting back on topic.
I was looking into working with a particular seller and had very good exchanges with him. I requested references and he basically refused to give me any type of references stating that he's been in business since 2011 and he doesn't need any. His reviews on Chrono24.com are very good and I should take those as his reviews.

I asked about insurance for shipping my watches to him and he assured me that all shipping and insurance would be taken care of by him. The problem is, once my watches are in his hands, I'm out of luck if he chooses to keep them, or do something to them. I will have no recourse. This is where the references really come in to play.

I did further digging on this seller on my own (Google search) - who is a trusted seller on Chrono24.com and found an older article on Watch U Seek regarding two incidence where the trusted seller screwed over two separate clients with modified watches.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/d-l...i-3246913.html

I'm not exactly sure how someone could be considered a "Trusted Seller" with these types of reviews/issues.
Personally, I would NEVER deal with someone that has questionable reviews such as this. I basically ended the conversation at this point with this seller.
DaytonaSubmariner is offline   Reply With Quote